✨ thirty seven ✨

"your future needs you. your past doesn't"

"You know I'm always down for an adventure, but are you going to tell us why we're going to a college you don't even attend?"

Brynn knew Gabi was bound to ask the question at some point. Both Gabi and Isaiah jumped at the opportunity to be around people their age; they don't get out much because they have the tendency to accidentally kill people.

Marcel thought it was best for them to lay low until he taught them how to control their urges. Not the urge for blood, but the urge to kill.

Neither of them objected as she climbed into a car she compelled off of a salesman.

But the questions started piling up as they got closer to Whitmore.

"Is it Damon?"

Brynn tenses, her knuckles whitening as she tightens her grip on the wheel. "What makes you say that?"

"Because you're acting weird." Isaiah says from the back seat, a hint of suspicion in his tone as he looks at the blonde.

He spent the last couple of years watching the Mikaelson. Not in a creepy way, but more in a way that he was falling in love with her and he didn't know what to do.

He noticed the way she twisted a strain of hair around her finger when she was nervous. He knew she tried to avoid emotions as often as she could, but that she secretly cared about everyone. He knew that her favorite color was midnight blue and that she hated ketchup. He knew every little thing there was to know about her, and when he heard about Damon, his heart broke.

He thought him and Brynn had something, and he was determined to show that to not only her, but Damon.

"I'm not. Elena is here and I wanted to check up on her." Brynn replies, turning onto a road that was piled with teens all heading towards a house with music blaring out of it.

This was it.

She looks down at her outfit as she parks on the side of the road.

One of the times her and Sage got together, they spent a good three days hitting the latest stores and compelling the hottest outfits; this dress was one of the first ones she saw. It was a little black dress that hugged her curves and made her legs look like they went on for miles. She paired it with chunky black heels and let her hair fall down her back.

"Uhh. . ."

Brynn looks over at Gabi. "What is it?"

"B, this is a Halloween Party?!"

She shrugs. "So?"

"So, we're not going into a Halloween Party looking like this!" She points down at her dress.

"We'll just say we dressed up as super sexy women. Or strippers; I've always wanted to be a stripper. It sounds like fun."

Isaiahs eyes widen as he looks at Brynn. "Really? I'm sure there's a club around here somewhere-"