✨seven✨

✨ "everything you want is on the other side of fear"

✨ "everything you want is on the other side of fear" ✨

     She was bored. Elijah was talking on and on about where they were, but Brynn couldn't care less. She began wondering why in the bloody hell she agreed to go with him.

All she was doing was fighting the overwhelming temptation to snap the doppelgängers neck. And by the way Elena kept looking at her, she'd say she's not doing a very good job of hiding the fact.

After a while of talking, Elena says, "Elijah, I should probably go home."

"I admire you, Elena," Brynn scoffs at his words. He admired that she has two men - brothers!- eating the gum off of her shoe? "You remind me of qualities I valued long before my mother turned us. It's not in your nature to be deceitful and yet when I asked about your meeting with my mother the other night, you lied to my face."

At the mention of her mother, Brynn tenses.

Where was he going with this?

"That's not true. I told you that all your mother wanted was a new start."

"You're lying." Brynn says, listening to the fast rhythm of the girls heartbeat. "Your heartbeat is abnormally fast. Tell the truth before I rip out your intestines and feed them to your-"

Elijah puts a hand on her sisters shoulder. "That's enough, Braylen."

Brynn didn't think so, but she stopped. Whatever this girl was hiding needed to be said before something bad happened.

"When she asked to see me, I...I thought that maybe she could help. That she would find a way to kill Klaus. It's not just Klaus that she wants to kill."

Brynn couldn't help it. The light pain of sadness in her heart was enough make her gasp. Elena looked at her, surprised at the only emotion - besides anger- she's seen coming out of the original.

Her mother wanted to kill her? Them?

"I'm so sorry, Elijah. I wish there was something I could do to help."

Her brother takes a step closer to Elena. "You know, one thing I've learned on my time on this Earth...be careful what you wish for."

And before she knew it, both Elena and Elijah had disappeared. Brynn, looking around, finally saw her brother speeding back with her, but the girl wasn't with him.

"I put her in the tunnels. I need you to watch over her and make sure she doesn't leave. If she leaves. . . Kill her."

It was bad, she knew, but despite it being heartless, her eyes widen with excitement. If that bitch left the tunnels, she'd finally get what she wanted; revenge. Surely Katherine cares about her descendant a little bit. Maybe Brynn would lure Katherine out of the darkness with her lookalike.