✨eighteen✨

✨"rock bottom will teach you lessons that mountain tops never will"

 ✨"rock bottom will teach you lessons that mountain tops never will" ✨

"Alright, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself." Damon let's out a gasp of relief at Klaus's words. "Well, seeing as he can be compelled, let's ask him. Brynn," he looks back at his sister, his voice dropping a few notches as he asks her, "would you like to do the honors?"

Damon lifted his head, his eyes trying to close but he forced them open to see what the blonde will decide.

He deserved this, he knew that. But Elena was depending on him. Even if he realized his feelings for her weren't as strong as he thought, she was still counting on him.

Brynn, on the other hand, felt a sudden rush of power. Of strength, or energy, but she turned and looked at Stefan straight in the eye.

He really did have pretty eyes, it was just such a shame his intentions weren't pure. Or down right deceitful.

She stares at him for one second. Two seconds. Three, four, five. When they get to ten Stefan drops his gaze.

Ha.

She felt like a wolf, using eye contact as a fight for dominance, but Brynn would be damned if she looked away and let that Salvatore boy think he was the reason she was crying.

No. She was crying because her brother was gone. It didn't matter who killed him because she knew good and well that killing Finn's murderer wouldn't bring him back. So she didn't. But she could hold a handful of hate towards that person. And she would for as long as her dead body was alive.

She finally walks over to Damon. She grabs his chin, forcing him to look at her. "Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"Eleven." Damon grunts.

"Eleven?" Brynn looks at Stefan. "So not eight them?"

"You really shouldn't have lied," Rebekah mutters.

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan says.

"Yeah, that'll be nice," Klaus retorts. "Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue."

Stefan narrows his eyes at Klaus. "What is wrong with you?"

Klaus opens his mouth to respond but Brynn beats him to it.

"What's wrong with him? You are the person who pretended to be my friend. You and Damon had a whole secret agenda to kill me and my siblings behind my back, and you dare come into my home, and lie to me. You see, Stefan, I'm not fond of lairs." She walks towards him, the fury radiating off of her in layers that made everyone in the room- including Klaus- shiver. "And you, Salvatore, are one of the best lairs I have ever met."

And with that being said, Brynn rushes towards Stefan, pinning him against the wall.

Damon mumbles a few incoherent words, but no one was paying him any attention; all eyes were on Brynn who had her hand pushed under Stefans neck, preventing him from moving.