✨forty five✨

"don't be afraid of being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together"

They finally made it to the island and Brynn wants nothing more than to "accidentally" stab Elena in the heart

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They finally made it to the island and Brynn wants nothing more than to "accidentally" stab Elena in the heart. But anyone with eyes would know it's not an accident, especially with the way Brynn has been throwing shade to anyone who so much as looks at her the wrong way.

Everyone has been walking on eggshells since they left the Salvatore house, especially Elena and Jeremy, who stay as far away from her as possible.

"Satellite phone lost its signal." Professor Shane says as he fumbled with the electronic.

Damon scoffs. "Well, that's a good sign."

"Is anyone else a little creeped out?" Ugh. Every time Elena opens her mouth, Brynn's self control goes down another notch.

She just bas to get through this so she could shove that cure down the doppelgängers throat and be done with it.

"So leave. Out of everyone, your presence is least necessary." Rebekah snaps.

"Don't start." Stefan warns, but Rebekah is on a roll.

"I'm merely stating the facts. Jeremy has the spell on his body. Bonnie is the witch that unseals the cure. Shane is the human compass. Brynn is the calvary incase something goes wrong. You and I have the tombstone, which does god knows what. And Elena has no point."

"What about me?" Damon asks from where him and Brynn are walking in front of her.

"You have a nice behind."

Brynn looks back at her sister, giving her a glare that would make anyone else shiver in their boots. Rebekah, on the other hand, knows that Brynn won't do anything to hurt her. Not permanently, at least.

"Aww. I love to see you so jealous over me!" Damon teases, slightly pushing his arm into hers.

"Don't mistake respect for jealousy. Rebekah knows damn well the past I have with her, so I'm this case, it's a matter of respect."

Rebekah always had a tendency to like the "boyfriends" or "hookups" her little sister had. And because of how lonely and yearning she is to have someone in her life to love, she pushed Brynn out of the way and took them for herself.

I mean, it wasn't like Brynn was actually perusing anything with them! Brynn said it herself, she was in it for fun. So, Rebekah had a little fun herself.

"You didn't have to call me out like that." Rebekah mumbles, a red hue spreading over her cheeks.

"And you didn't have to sleep with my boyfriends."

"Hold on," Elena looks back between Brynn and Rebekah. "Boyfriends? As in more than one?"

Elena isn't on best terms with Brynn, but at least she respected her; After their little scene at the lake house, Elena's respect for the original grew, even if she did get stabbed in the chest in the process. Elena couldn't care in the least of what Rebekah thought of her, but Brynn was someone who she values in her life,  even if they are fighting at the moment. She was strong, smart, witty, and no doubt beautiful. . . Maybe Elena wanted to stay mad at her because she is jealous.

brynn | damon salvatore जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें