✨five✨

✨ "I'm an introvert, not an asshole. Of course I want to be your friend, I just never want to see or talk to you"

 Of course I want to be your friend, I just never want to see or talk to you" ✨

  Brynn woke up to the sound of Damon's voice.

"What?"

"Hey, I- I called you ten times last night. We need to talk." Oh, God. Brynn closes her eyes, wishing herself to go back to sleep. The last thing she needed was to listen to that doppel-bitch confess her love to Damon.

"Sorry, I've been busy."

"If you're mad at me, Damon, you need to get over it."

"Oh, I'm over it." He hangs up, staring at Brynn who was trying to fake being asleep. She didn't like conversations, and she didn't want to talk about Damon and Elena's relationship.

She could feel his eyes on her. And she didn't like it.

Okay, that's a lie; she did like it, but she didn't want to.

"Staring isn't very nice, you know." Brynn sits up, stretching her arms like a cat as she yawns.

Damon bites his lip, looking at the sight unfolding before him. She was a sight for sore eyes, so you can imagine how much Damon's eyes ached. Her hair was in a messy bun, strains of the golden locks framing her face while a few stuck up in various directions; she looked like a lion. A cute lion, but a lion nonetheless.

Her pretty blue eyes were slightly puffy from the sleep she got, but they still managed to hypnotize Damon. He couldn't look away from them, loving their sky blue color and the full lashes that framed them. A little black makeup was smeared below her eyes, but it didn't matter, nor did it make her look any less beautiful.

Damon had always thought Elena's chocolate brown eyes were magnificent, but as he looked at Brynn's blue ones, the two didn't compare.

Whether Brynn knew it or not, her eyes told a story. A long, painful, sad story that made you want to pity her. But Damon knew she wouldn't want pity. So he didn't give it to her.

"It was nice having you here, although I'm used to women being in my bed, not sleeping on the couch." She looks at him, trying to muster up the best glare she could.

"Cut it out Salvatore, or I'll break your hand too." She sneers.

"Ya, why did you do that? I figured Kol, but you?"

"I was bored and Rebekah needed a good wake up call. Hopefully, she isn't still mad."

"She probably isn't. She said she needed space."

"Please, Damon, do you really think Rebekah kicked me out for space? Rebekah just didn't want me back there so she could crease my Jordans." She gets up, stretches one last time before grabbing her phone from under her pillow. "Thanks for the couch."