✨thirty eight part one✨

✨ "the only disability in life is a bad attitude"

✨ "the only disability in life is a bad attitude" ✨

"We have to talk."

"No, we don't. I suggest you go back to your girlfriend before you end up with a broken neck."

"Braylen-"

She spends over to him, putting a hand on his neck and pinning him against a tree. She squeezed, putting pressure before whispering in his ear, "don't mess with me, love. Not now. Not ever."

She holds him there for a minute, leaning back to look into his eyes. She hoped he saw the emotionless and blank expression she forced herself to have.

Being emotionless was better than having too many emotions. Why doesn't she turn her humanity off? Well, because she wasn't stupid, that's why.

If there's one thing she learned from being friends with Katherine, it's that turning off your humanity is a cowards way to survive.

A real woman deals with the crap thrown at her; she doesn't take the easy way out just because it's an option.

She survived with all the pain and suffering. She lives. Which is exactly what Brynn is doing now.

She didn't need Damon. Hell, she didn't need Stefan or Elena either! Why should she care what happens to them?!

Now that she thought about it, they haven't done anything to benefit her! She let her feelings for Damon distract her from the fact that they haven't been helping her; she's been on their beck and call whenever they want, and she's over it!

Stefans tried to kill her more than once, Damon was flirting with Elena and told his brother about what happened in London, and Elena let Damon dirty dance with her while she knows Damon and her have something going on. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that Elena is dating Stefan; not Damon.

That gives her an idea.

"Wouldn't it be interesting if Stefan somehow found out about his girlfriend grinding on his brother? Just imagine how angry and betrayed he'd feel." Brynn slowly lets his neck go, releasing the pressure as she backs up from him.

"We were just dancing, Braylen. Nothing happened. We should be talking about that little stunt with that guy! Who the hell was that?!"

"Someone who cares about me, unlike you." She snaps.

"How can you say I don't care about you?!" He retorts. "I've been chasing after you this past month and you've given me nothing to work with!"

She tenses. "Nothing to work with? Really? Did you miraculously forget that you were the first person I told about London? About me wanting to die? About me being locked away from humanity for two years? Really, Damon?"

It was that moment he realized he messed up. He was angry and let his words get the best of him and now he was going to pay for it. He was just so angry.