✨twenty seven✨

"when you are not fed love on a spoon, you learn to lick it from a knife "

They made a compromise: Brynn would go and help them face Alaric, but Damon was adamant about her walking out with him

They made a compromise: Brynn would go and help them face Alaric, but Damon was adamant about her walking out with him. He made sure she knew good and well that she wasn't dying anytime soon.

She accepted. After all this was over, maybe she'll feel differently about leaving this world. But right now, she only stayed for Damon and the few friends she had in New Orleans.

That's it.

Brynn walks in between Niklaus and Damon as they travel down to where Alaric was holding Elena and Caroline hostage.

Klaus walks towards the room just as Caroline speeds out. She gasps as she runs into him, but he puts his hand over her mouth to prevent any sound from coming out.

The gentle way he was with Caroline shocked Brynn. He was never that careful with anybody else and it made her wonder. . . No, it couldn't be. There was no way Klaus was going to change his evil ways for a girl he barely knows. No way in hell.

"Do it! Kill me!" They hear Elena yell, causing Damon, Stefan, and Klaus to run into action. Brynn wasn't stupid: she didn't need to play the role of the hero. She knew that all of them rushing in there wasn't going to do anything.

That's why she wasn't surprised to see that both Damon and Stefan were both knocked out by the time she walked in.

Figures.

She couldn't see her brother, but she knew this was her time to shine.

She sped over to Elena, grabbing the knife Elena had in her hand and pressed it against her neck.

Alaric's eyes widen as he stares at the original. "Braylen. . . But the knife down!"

"Now why would I do that? I can't let you come kill me and my family. Just a little slit of the wrist and this whole problem will be solved." She presses the knife deeper into Elenas neck.

Brynn was hoping that Elena would get the memo that she wasn't going to hurt her; at least, not enough to permanently injure her. But Alaric didn't know that; he wasn't around her long enough to know how Brynn operated or how vicious and ruthless she was. Everyone heard the rumors of the Baby Original. Even him.

"Put it down."

"Why? It's no wonder why you need Elena alive. . . You're linked. Otherwise you would've loved to kill Niklaus's personal blood bag. I could end it all right now. One less descendent of that bitch Katherine and one less raging lunatic in the world; It's a win win for me."

Her eyes glance to where Niklaus was watching the whole exchange. He sends Brynn a brief nod. She looks back at Alaric, sending him a glare before pushing the knife so deep into her throat that Elena is left gasping.