✨fifteen✨

✨ "some people are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit"

✨ "some people are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit" ✨

5 Years Ago, London

She was crying. One of the oldest vampires on earth was crying.

"Please," the blonde shakes her head, "please, stop."

"Why would I do that, my dear?" The man asks from the corner of the room. He was rather enjoying himself at the moment, and he thought this is what the vampire bitch deserved after what she's done. "You Originals think you can do whatever you please with no consequences. I think it's time you learned, no?"

"I get it, I'm sorry!" Brynn begged with the man, but she knew it wouldn't work.

"You will be. Now, let's bring in your next meal."

"No. NO!"

"Darling, come on down!" The man cupped his hands and called the young girl down the steps.  Brynn watches, terrified as the girl comes closer and closer to the invisible barrier where she was trapped.

This man. . . He was another definition of cruel. He had kept Brynn locked down here for weeks without food or water. Or blood.

He said he had something planned, but Brynn had doubted his abilities to make an original vampire fear him.

But yesterday evening, Brynn was proved wrong when he brought a teenage girl down here for Brynn to feed off of. He provided Brynn with every known fact about the girl: her birthday, her hobbies, the names of her parents, her friends, everyone that would miss her. . . He told her everything. And he threw the girl in the cage with a vampire who hadn't fed in weeks.

Brynn had tried to hold back, but it was impossible. Even an original vampire needed blood and she had gone too long without it.

She had cried and cried but the man didn't care. He thrived on Brynn's resistance to feed on the girl. She hadn't wanted to, and him telling her everything about her victim made it worse.

And here he goes again, bringing in another victim that Brynn couldn't save. She couldn't save anyone from herself.

"Maggie," The man spoke with such kindness that for a minute, even Brynn was fooled. He bends down to the girls height, placing a hand on her shoulder. "this is Brynn." He gestures towards the blonde.

The little girls eyes widen. "Woah. What happened to her?"

Brynn had no doubt what the girl was referring to. The man would hold a mirror so Brynn would be forced to look at the children's blood running down her cheeks, the red substance dripped down her face and onto the floor.