✨six✨

✨"if you avoid the conflict to keep the peace, you start a war inside yourself"

   Brynn couldn't even walk three steps into the mansion before she gets bombarded with questions

   Brynn couldn't even walk three steps into the mansion before she gets bombarded with questions. "Where were you? Rebekah said you decided to stay with the Salvatores? Is that true?"

"Kol," Brynn groans. "Give me a second to breathe."

"You're dead. You don't need to breathe."

She sends him a glare but continues to walk up the steps in her pajamas. She hadn't bothered to change them because she didn't care who saw her. She quickly goes into the room she is staying in and changes into jeans and a t-shirt, keeping her Jordan's on.

She then walks into the living room with Kol on her heals. There, she finds Rebekah and Klaus lounging around.

"Oh, speak of the devil and she shall appear." Rebekah grins.

"You're lucky that I'm not going to retaliate against that little stunt you pulled last night."

"Stunt? What stunt?" Niklaus asks, sketching away on his pad of paper.

"Rebekah got mad about the whole Matt thing so she said that I wasn't aloud back home."

Rebekah responds. "It was either a little distance from you or a broken neck."

"Honeslty, I would've preferred the broken neck." Yes, she lied. She really did enjoy the time she spent teasing Damon, but like hell she would tell her siblings that. They already make fun of Rebekah for liking a human; imagine the damage they'll do if they find out she liked Nik's enemy?!

"I'm bored!" Kol whines. Brynn just rolls her eyes and sits on the couch, ignoring her siblings banter.

She refrained from saying that if they went back to New Orleans, they'd be free to have as much food as they want without people suspecting anything. Mystic Falls was such a small town that if they fed off of someone, Stefan and his little friends would find out about it.

After a short while Elijah saunters into the room, his hand enclosed in a fist. Brynn sits up, her eyes on her oldest brother as she notices the seriousness in his demeanor.

"Brynn," his eyes scan his youngest sister.

"Elijah." Brynn nods.

"I'm worried about mother." He tells her. "Have you not noticed her strange behavior?"

"You mean trying to make me wear that godawful dress at the gala? She might as well stuff me in a coffin if she thinks that I'd wear something with more volume than my hair. . ." At Elijahs glare, she stopped playing and thought about her mother.

She hadn't been around her mother much since she arrived yesterday, and she didn't plan on staying longer than she had to. In fact, she's about to leave as soon as Elijah gets through making his point.