"Lets talk about it"

Harry's POV

When I arrived home it was raining heavily. It didn't make much difference to my soaking wet clothes. I grabbed my book bag and trudged across the lawn and took my keys out to unlock the door. I kicked the door open and walked inside, kicking off my shoes and throwing my book bag on the ground.

Deciding to get a shower to warm me up I grabbed a towel from the hot press and ran up into the washroom.

As the hot liquid was running over my tense limbs I began to cry, soon I was having a full panic attack. I sat underneath the shower head cuddling my knees and crying. After 10 minutes the panic ceased and I was exhausted, using what little energy I had left I went to my bedroom and pulled the duvet over my head. Fuck school, was my last thought before I exited the land of consciousness.

"Harry?" I soft voice called from beside me, making me stir in my sleep. "Haz?" I groaned and rolled onto my belly. I was still soaking wet. Slowly my eyes opened and it was still bright out.

"Harry, what are you-"

"Shh." I groaned. My head was killing me. I shouldn't of went to bed with wet hair. Stupid move, asshole.

Slowly I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and checked the time 2:34. "What are you doing home?"

"I could ask the same of you, little bro." Gemma said raising an eyebrow.

"Decided to ditch," I said dryly. "What are you doing back?"

"Had a half day." It was silent for a moment. "Come on, mum told me she's working a later shift tonight so she won't be home until maybe 1am at the earliest, so let's do something." She said hopefully.

"No thanks." I said throwing the duvet off of me and standing up. I yawned and stretched before grabbing the damp towel and throwing it over my shoulders. I began to walk towards the door when she was in front of me; blocking my exit. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, amused by her tactic.

"Harry please," she begged quietly. "I've had a really shit day and I know you had one too, even if you won't admit it to me. If you won't talk about it at least ask me how mine was. Please. We used to be so close and ever since that night you-"

I rolled my eyes and moved to leave. "Harry, please! I didn't mean," I moved to the right, so did she, I moved to the left so did she, "to bring it up, I'm sorry just come on please talk to me." Tears filled her eyes and I huffed out a huge sigh.

"Move," I said stepping around her and walking down the stairs. She followed me into the kitchen and I put on the kettle and brought out two cups. She smiled and hugged me from behind. "Thank you." I flinched when she came in contact with me and she sprang from me. "Sorry." She mutter. I let out a shaky breath and handed her a cup of tea. "Alright, let's talk about it."

"Thank you," she said pointing to her cup before continuing, "so today I stopped by the bakery that you used to work at to get my usual you know, coffee and a turnover but they were out of turnovers and some guy bumped into me and my coffee spilt all over me! And the worst bit of that part? He wasn't even hot! It wasn't like in the movies when a really hot guy bumps into the beautiful young girl," she gestured to herself, "and asks her out. So I had to race back here and change which meant I was late to uni and when I walked in the lecturer stopped the whole thing and started saying things about punctuality and how it's good. Then I realised I forgot my laptop here so I had to write everything down and my hand is just killing me." She sighed.

"Rough." I grunted.

"It was. So you wanna tell me about your day?"

I tensed up. "Nothing to tell."