"Trust Me"

Y'all first off, thank you for helping with the story I found it! Special thanks to sheeran99, @Humping_Larry, @JackieHernandez23 and everyone else! Second, thank you for reading and voting and the lovely comments ❤️. Third enjoy☺️☺️
Happy Pride👬👭
__________________________________

I rolled my eyes trying to keep the smile off my face and lightly pushed him away from me. I looked in the mirror and began fluffing up my hair before I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. I could feel his surprised eyes on me as I left and I smirked.

As I was walking up the corridor I heard the door slam shut and Louis call my name. He called me again but I didn't turn around until I heard his feet slamming into the floor as he ran to me.

Then, I turned around, smirk in place and motioned him to me. His confused face quickly grew into one of joy as he raced after me whilst I tried to run away.

We made it out to the car park and I ran to my car, him following close behind me. I signalled for him to get in and I did the same. We both fastened our seat belts before I was flying out from school boundaries and racing out of town.

Music was blasting as the car sped out into the countryside. We travelled for 20 minutes without speaking before I stopped at the coast.

The beach looked good. It's where I wanted to be. I got out and Louis followed walking around to meet me. He grinned at me triumphantly before taking off into the sand. I stared confused until he turned back around, running backwards and copied my actions earlier by motioning me to him.

I laughed. I laughed. Carefree and happy. I felt light. I felt good. I sped after him, eventually catching up and over taking him. It felt good to run; like I could breathe. I almost didn't feel the pain in my ribs but it was bearable and a reminder of my life; the opposite of how I was feeling.

I fell to the ground, getting tangled in Louis' legs as he tried to trip me. I laughed as I landed with a thud on the sand. I could hear him laugh beside me.

"Your laugh, it's beautiful." Louis almost whispered. I flushed red and looked at the sky. He crawled on top of me, moving my ribs and making me wince.

I groaned softly when he put his weight on my torso and hissed when he moved. "Shit, fuck," the curses rolled off my tongue profusely.

"What's the matter?" He asked concern filling his deep blue eyes that I refused to fall into.

"Shit, ah my...uh my ribs, fuck," I whispered through gritted teeth. Recognition flashed in his eyes and he jumped off me immediately.

"Fuck, shit sorry, I'm so sorry," he said kneeling by my head.

"It's fine, I'm fine," I breathed through short puffs of breath. Louis obviously thought a distraction was in order so he gently leaned down and kissed me. I wasn't complaining.

After a while of kissing I felt his hands travel down to my waist and begin to pull up my shirt. I froze and pulled away. "No," I whispered brokenly. He only wanted me for sex. I couldn't... I shuddered at the thought.

"Trust me." He pleaded and I really didn't trust him but my body disagreed with my mind and laid back on the sand. My breathing was ragged and he pulled my shirt up gently against my torso.

I heard him gasp at perhaps the bruises or maybe the bandages and I flinched as his hand touched my chest. "Sorry," he said quickly. "Is it sore?"

Well, this is awkward. How do I explain this? "Uh no. I-I don't like, it's stupid but I just...I don't know...I kind of...like hurt every time someone like touches me? It's a mind thing the doctor said but I just feel like pain when...when someone touches me." I took a deep breath to try steady my racing heart. Louis sat back and stared at me, analysing me.

I couldn't look him in the eye, I was ashamed. Ashamed of what happened to me, ashamed of how it affected me, ashamed of myself. I couldn't look at him.

He sat staring at the sea for a while before he shifted position. I propped myself up on my elbows to see him as he kneeled over me. What was he playing at? He looked tortured and it hurt to look at.

He slowly and deliberately moved his hands towards mine, it was like he was afraid to scare me. Lightly he grabbed of my overly large hands and clasped it in his smaller ones. My breath hitched and his eyes snapped up to mine. He stared deep into my eyes and is stared back, I felt like I was falling. Falling so quick I couldn't catch myself. I didn't know how to stop it. I was falling fast and it was unstoppable.

He carefully laid down bedside me on the sand and just held my hand.