"Well What Happened Today?"

A few hours past and we played video games, watched movies and ate our own weight in junk food. It was 2 in the afternoon and I was quite content.

"I'm bored," Niall said lazily, as he stretched out his muscles. "Can I ask you something?" He looked nervous.

I hesitated but nodded and decided I didn't promise to answer it. "Do you want to talk about it?"

What was he even asking me? Was he asking if I simply wanted to talk about it or if I would tell him about it. And what even was it? Christ this boy is confusing me.

Hesitantly I asked, "Talk about what, Niall?"

"Um everything, school, home, people, the time it happened..." I flinched violently at the mention of that night. He too notice and quickly began to apologise. "Oh shit, Harry I'm sorry. That was really insensitive, I'm sorry. Oh fuck! I'm such a dick. I'm so sorry.."

I interrupted him, "It's fine, it's ok. I just, look I don't talk about that night," I shuddered, but continued, "to anyone, don't get offended, it's just a hard topic, yeah? And yeah well," I ran my hand through my hair. "Just stay away from it."

"Yeah of course, I'm sorry." His blue orbs filled with concern and sadness. "What about school?"

Fuck sake this kid does not give up! Maybe he's looking for a bloody need article... No he's not. He's a friend. Who're you kidding, Styles. No one fucking likes you.

"What about it?" I asked coldly.

He ignored my coldness, "Well what happened today?"

"Louis sits beside me in maths." I had no idea what I was being honest with him. This boy could be playing me.

He looked genuinely sorry for me. It angered me. I hated pity. "Man, I'm so sorry. Why? How?" The masculine tone laced with concern and shock.

I shrugged and sighed. "It was almost like he wanted to sit there."

"He's a little obsessed with you, isn't he?"

"They all are." I groaned looking at the ceiling, my hands fidgeting. "My turn."

He cocked his head slightly to the side and raised an eyebrow, but nodded reassuringly anyway. "Who'd you hang out with before this?" I pointed to myself to indicate me.

He chuckled lowly. "To be fair mate, I didn't have an exact place. I fluttered between everybody."

I nodded. "Yeah you were quiet popular."

"What I'm not anymore?" He teased. I blushed.

"You won't be," I said darkly. "You're likeable and everyone loves you but it won't last for long. Not if you, you know, keep being seen with me." It hurt to say but it needed to be said.

"I'll take my chances," he smirked. He was so frustrating.

"So, Styles, eyes set on any handsome boys?" He teased.

"No." I said flatly. He seemed unabashed. "How about you, Horan? Any girls? Boys?"

"I'm straight, but well aye kinda," he blushed. "There's this girl in out music class; Christina, maybe you seen her?" I nodded. "Aye, well I'm uh well we talk a lot, sometimes and yeah I was gonna write her a song." By the time young Niall had finished, he was a blushing blonde tomato.

I looked at him shocked. Wow. Plot twist. "Nice, what have you got so far?"

His eyes went wide. "You're gonna help me?"