"I'm Going, I Don't Know Where Or How Long"

This is because I know I haven't updated a lot and I feel guilty so here you go😊 thank you for all the positive feedback, votes, or just for reading! You rock!
___________________________________

I drove home in a rush, afraid I would break down in the car. I didn't want to cry. He wasn't worth my tears.

Why is he fucking with my emotions? He calls me homophobic names and asks me to kiss him? What is this?

He's playing you. He doesn't like you. It's obvious; it's a game. No one could ever like you. Keep your guard up. Don't let him in.

An internal battle of questions and answers happened in my head. I just had to wanted to escape. But I couldn't run. He took that from me, like everything else!

The radio played low; playing some Kodaline. If I wasn't so upset I'd listen because they were a great band. But I didn't bother to turn the song up, instead just racing home.

Once I pulled up to my house, I took a deep breath. Mums care wasn't here but Gemma's was.

I walked in to the sound of Gemma singing and she walked out from the kitchen chewing some toast when she heard me. "Harry..."

I shrugged and walked to the stairs. Facing the window, I said lowly. "I'm going, don't know where or now long. I'm taking a bag and going in 10 minutes. If you want to come I suggest you do the same, but I am leaving."

I didn't give her time to reply before I was up the stairs and in my room. By that time the tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably. I reached under my bed and pulled out a black leather carry on bag and began to throw jeans and shirts into it, I packed the necessities like my phone charger, mouthwash and clean underwear and when I was halfway through I was sobbing.

I could hear Gemma banging around in her room, I knew she was coming. Usually I didn't tell her, usually I'd just leave. This wasn't unusual; for me to leave. I left a lot. Once I stayed away for a month. I just need some time to recollect and think, to calm down. But this time was a usual time, this time I wanted my sister.

I went into my sock draw and unrolled a pair of old socks I never wore but were used for this purpose. They hid a key. I extracted the key and stretched up to the top of my wardrobe. There was a black suitcase. I put the bronze key in and lifted the lid.

A small wooden box sat in the right corner of the suitcase whilst the rest was filled with cash. Blocks of it. There was probably close to £10,000 right here, I never checked it. I sold drugs for a while which really kick started my piggy bank but touring with Ed and writing songs with other people quickly made me rich. No one knew about this.

I lifted out 6 blocks of cash and through it into my bag. I didn't open the wooden box, instead closing up the suitcase, locking it and putting it back atop my wardrobe.

Next, I grabbed my medical supplies. Bandages, painkillers, paracetamol, vodka, cream, the medical tape thing and the sheet of stretches I was given. I threw them on top on the money and then zipped the bag up and threw it over to the door. I grabbed a raincoat and headed back downstairs to see Gemma waiting anxiously with a bag similar to mine on her arm.

We didn't speak as we trudged through the rain and into the car. We didn't speak while I started the car and the window wipers beat furiously against the screen. We didn't speak as we pulled out of the driveway and through town. We didn't speak as the car raced far away from the city and through the next town and the next and the next. We didn't speak until we pulled over for fuel.

After I had pumped the petrol into the car, paid and it back in, Gemma sat up straighter. "You ready to talk now?"

I sighed. "I just had to clear my head." I tarted driving again. It was dark now, but I kept going.