"What The Fuck Happened?"

I awoke panting yet again laying in a tangle of blankets. My body was reacting to fear by both sweating and shivering. I exhaled loudly and pain shot through my torso.

"Argh!" I panted quickly trying to take in a deep breath. The pain in my chest was fiery and thick, compressing my lungs making deep breaths almost impossible.

I unbuttoned my jeans and wriggled out of them with much difficulty and pain. Could I try to run? It'd be hard. But I could...

Breathless I sat up and clawed at the bed sheets as the fire intensified. I can't run. Definitely can't. A feeling of being trapped took over me. Shit, calm down! Come on fuckhead! Calm down.

I couldn't stay in my house. I couldn't. I'm trapped if I stay here. Swiftly I scooped up a pair of joggers from the floor and gently pulled them over my green and purple legs. I stood up stiffly and groaned at the feeling of pain in my legs and torso. Deciding to take some medication, I reached over and took the pills dry. I scooped up my phone, shoes and gym bag. After I had waddled downstairs I searched for Gemma's keys, my car was still god knows where! I figured Gemma wouldn't mind; she's sleeping anyway. As I made my way out the door I grabbed a jacket and limped on out.

My phone showed a text from Ed, but I was still pissed at him so I didn't bother reading it, instead chucking it in the passenger seat with my gym bag when I climbed into Gemma's SUV.

My muscles ached, my bones groaned and my head was pounding. So much for them tablets. Fucking doctors.

*Flashback*

"And look right here, Harry." The doctor said, holding up his finger and moving it side to side as he shone a bright light into my eye. I followed his fingers and he searched my eyes for god knows what!

"Perfect," he said turning off the flashlight. "It seems you have a concussion. Don't worry though, you're in safe hands now. What's your pain like 1-10?"

"6," I groaned. I felt like I was dying. My leg was broken and several ribs were fractured or broken. My shoulder was dislocated and my ass burned.

"Only a 6? Are you sure? It a ok to tell me-" he was cut off by me vomiting. He rushed over with a bucket for me to empty my stomach in. Once I finished and rinsed my mouth. "I don't care can you just get me some damn morphine!"

He nodded his dumb little head. What the fuck did it matter what number I was?! I was in pain and he fucking knew it.

Once he hooked me up I demanded to be left alone and I cried. Hugging my waist I rocked back and forth crying. Crying at the pain, at the memories and at the sympathetic glances I was getting. I couldn't say which was worse.

*end of flashback*

I shivered and shook myself out of my thoughts. Gripping the steering wheel until my knuckles were white, I whispered, "No not this time. Come on." I encouraged myself to start the car and I drove off down the road.

The radio was playing softly but I was mostly listening to the rain that was battering the car windows and watching the orange and yellow leaves fall from the dying trees. It was beautiful.

I drove for 10 minutes, flying through the non congested streets and up to the 24/7 gym. This might be difficult, who knows.

Grabbing my gym bag, I exited the car quickly and walked through the almost empty parking lot. The sky was dark and the moon was still vibrate among all the stars.

When I entered the gym I swiped my membership card and the barricades opened. After I changed clothing I entered one of the countless gyms which was completely empty and I was overjoyed at. I knew better than to go lift weights in my current condition so I was drawn to the treadmill. I'd take it easy, light jogging. I couldn't do sit-ups in with my ribs being like this. So as I jogged I drowned out the world with my earphones. I barely noticed other people entering, only when I stopped an hour and a half later did I see 4 other men in the over large gym.