"Why Don't You Fight Back?"

Ed came and Niall went crazy, we spent another half an hour with him before I literally dragged him out of Niall's house. We said our goodbyes and headed over a café. It was small and quiet and away from the town. Ed understood why I didn't want to be seen with him; I didn't want to draw attention to myself and he accepted it.

When we arrived at the café, the old woman who owned the shop greeted us personally. Ed and I came here a lot when we were writing and she'd take us into the back room where we'd work for long hours. She knew who he was and who I was since he was famous and I was national news. She treated us both with the utmost respect and it felt nice, because everywhere I went people were throwing my weird glances and sometimes I'd get the odd comment from a randomer telling me how wrong and disgusting I am. But not here. Here, she respected Ed's and my own privacy. She was overall a lovely person.

When we entered the shop and she saw us, she began to dust off her apron and walk towards us with her arms outstretched for a hug. Her grey hair in a right bun that was bobbing on her head. "Ed! Harry! How wonderful to see you!" She said smiling warming and embracing us each in turn. I did flinch at the contact but she did her best to ignore it. "It's been so long I thought you weren't coming back!" She laughed dramatically and Ed chuckled along.

"How could we not come back, Mrs Caldwell! Where else would we go?" Her smile grew at that and she showed her aged teeth.

"Well come on then! In the back you go." She hurried through a side door that led to the back room.

Although the café was cute and comfortable, it was nothing compared to where we were. A wooden table sat in the middle of the light pink wooden floor surrounded 4 high backed cushioned chairs. By the back wall facing a huge window was a light blue sofa which had an abundance of cream coloured cushions on it. The was several stacks of chests of drawers which contained everything from A1 paper to art small musical instruments and everything inbetween. Paintings covered most of the wallpapered walls. The whole room felt very homey.

Once she led us into the room, she told us the usual 'make yourselfs at home' and exited to more than likely cool up some fantastic cakes. Sitting down on the comfortable sofa I grabbed a cushion and held it close to my chest, squeezing it tight.

Ed dumped his leather jacket on the chair and went to the chest of drawers and extracted 2 blankets, stationary and music sheets.

"Oi ye wee git!" I roared as he chucked a thick light green blanket at me. He laughed so much his face was beginning to become red. I smirked. "Stop laughing, your face is the same colour as your hair." He abruptly stopped laughing and had a serious front up.

"One day, you're gonna run out of ginger jokes." We both knew he wasn't angry, this is how we messed about.

"I'm sure that day will come, the moment you lose your hair." I giggled.

"Alright ha ha, but seriously mate can we start?" He asked sitting down at the table and setting the supplies down. Nodding my head, I sat across from his ginger head and picked up a pencil. We set to work, writing down feelings, thoughts, beats. It was fun I loved doing this. Mrs Caldwell came into the room about a hour after we arrived, carrying a tray of homemade biscuits and sweets, a pot of tea and a pot of coffee.

We decided to take a break and catch up with her. Eating one of her amazing cookies she told us the gossip we had missed out on. We also informed her that we'd be coming here a lot more often because of the writing we needed to do. Of course she had no problem with it and agreed to make sure whoever was working to let them in here without any trouble. She really was extraordinary.

After she left we worked again, writing, tapping and singing. It was good. Towards seven we had sort of given up and had begun to throw the scrunched up pieces of paper at each other.