"Let Me Go, Please Let Me Go!"

After one lesson of music, the teacher came to check up on us. She entered when Louis was running his fingers over the keyboard and Niall was strumming the guitar. It would of been peaceful if it wasn't so awkward. She spent a few minutes with each of us asking us basic questions about ourselves, about music, about why we aspire to be and answering any questions we had. Which was none in my case. But Niall made up for my lack of questions and then some.

Once she left it was silent again.

"You look like shit." Zayn scoffed from across the room. I know it was aimed at me. Well maybe I wouldn't look this bad if you fucking stopped harassing me!

My jaw clenched and I got feel all the eyes in the room on me. Niall's concerned look, louis thoughtful gaze and Zayn's burning glare. I refused to look up from the keyboard.

I honestly don't understand him. He came in here all awkward and nervous and now he's back to his rude persona. Whatever it's not like I cared anyway. It's Zayn Malik. A high school bully. Not fucking Madonna. I won't lose sleep over it. Except I will...

Zayn snorted. "Pathetic, you can't even stick up for yourself." My hands balled into fists and my breaths were coming out in huffs. One day, I thought, one day I am going to lose it and I'll kill 'em all.

"C'mon, not now, yeah?" The thick Irish accent sounded from beside me.

"Can't even stick up for yourself, you've gotta get this dope to do it for you." Zayn mocked menacingly.

I heard a chair scrape and saw stand from the corner of my eye. "I said. Not. Now," he said angrily.

I forced myself to breath in. Calm down. He's just trying to push your buttons. Don't let him annoy you.

Zayn smirked and also stood up. "What can fabulous Niall not handle some taunting?" He sneered. "Thought you'd start a trend, didn't you?" He ask, taking a step forward towards Niall. "Thought that once amazing Niall helped the poor twat, everyone, didn't you?" He stepped closer and I flinched at his harsh words. If he so much as touched Niall, I'll kill him, I vowed to myself. I didn't care that he was saying mean things about me, I was used to it, I shouldn't have to be.

"But no one did, did they? No one wanted to be near that rat." He said stepping closer yet again to Niall.

"That's untrue," Niall said, his voice laced with concern and sadness. I sneaked a glance at him. His eyes were filled with liquid. He was close to tears. Why? "I like Harry, this was my choice. Not a dare or a stunt or anything like that."

Zayn smirked knowing he'd gotten the better of the blonde boy. "No one cares about him. And soon if you keep going this way, no one will care about you."

"Don't you dare talk about him like that. Harry's a bloody person! A human being like you. And a fucking better one than you and that prick," he gestured to Louis. "You're nothing but a twat and bully! You're going-" None of us would ever know what Niall was going to say because he was cut off. My eyes snapped up from the ground when I heard his abrupt stop. Zayn had Niall in a head lock.

I was out of my seat, faster than humanly possible and I grabbed Zayn's hand, the one which was holding Niall captive. I began to harshly twist it behind his back. His eyes bulged showing clear shock that he was indeed unaware of my strength. I could break your arm, I thought truthfully.

Niall backed away, heaving for breath. I clutched Zayn's balled up fist tighter making him whimper and shake with fear. I leaned in closely so my lips were almost touching his ear. "Listen here, you little shit. Never touch him again, are you fucking clear, you worthless prick?" I whispered lowly and menacingly. He nodded fearful by my threat.

"Good," I whispered, a smirk playing on my lips. Louis came behind me. He outstretched his hand and placed it lightly on my bicep. I jerked around harshly and lightly pushed him away from me. I couldn't hurt him. Not now!

"Let me go, please let me go!" Zayn whined, tears brimming his eyes. I clutched him tightly and I could feel the bones crushing underneath my fist.

"Don't beg," I said giving his fist one last huge squeeze before pushing me away from me. He feel down to the ground and lay panting against the wall. "It gets you no where."

I turned to Niall and nodded as I scooped up my bag, as a sign for him to follow me. I marched into the classroom and made my way out the door. No one was there to stop me so I stalked on down the corridor.

I could hear someone stumbling behind me, Niall, I thought. I hope he's ok.

I turned a corner and entered the boys bathroom, leaning on the wall for support as my breathes came in pants. My head was swimming and light headed. My thoughts were jumbled together and my hands were shaking violently. Forget my hands, my whole body was shaking. With adrenaline, anger, shock or fear, I didn't know. Maybe a mix of both.

I heard the door open but I stayed in my position, clutching the wall as it was only way to hold me up. Niall could wait.

And he did. He waited for my breathing to calm, my body to stop shaking and for me to be ready. I was ashamed. I sunk to Zayn's level. I let him get the better of me. I'm amazed I stopped myself before it was too late. That's why I didn't fight, I knew I'd end up killing them. I'm not a murder. But I'm as bad as Zayn now.

I closed my eyes and turned around, sinking down the ground and slumping at the bottom of the wall. Who am I?

I heard Niall move over beside me. I leaned my head against the hard brick wall, my eyes still closed. "Niall I don't need you to say anything, I know I messed up." He froze and it surprise me.

I felt him sit beside me and I sighed. Groaning as the adrenaline left y system and I felt the impact of last nights events. "Are you hurting?" Now it was my turn to freeze. I choked mid-breath. Oh my fucking god.
The boy beside me exhaled and I was too shocked to open my eyes.

"If you're not gonna talk; fine. I need a little bit of silence." The voice rang clear and loud through the bathroom.

We sat for a few minutes in silence, me still frozen in place and him just breathing loudly, until he broke the silence. "I don't understand you."

Silence

He groaned heavily and stood up, I could feel him staring at me, willing me to open my eyes or relax but I couldn't. He sighed and walked slowly to the door and exited as the next bell rang.

I can't believe he came here! What was his purpose? To calm me down? No! He hates me. He does! I know it. He's... Why? Does he care? All these questions went around my head as I thought about him.

Louis.