"Where The Hell Are You?"

This is another update because I love you! Thank you so much for 4000 reads! Thank you for voting, commenting and reading! You are so cool, really thank you so much this really made me smile😊
Enjoy x💖💖
_________________________________
On Friday morning we all woke up with hang overs. Luckily by the time I had awoken from my deep and restful slumber, Gemma had already left two pills beside my bed along with water.

I made a mental note to thank her as I gulped down the water. I checked my phone seeing I had 15 texts from yesterday and today.

Mom (2)
were r u? this is beyond a jk. txt me.

im going away 4 week b back next week. take care of gem. left money for food&gas in jar by fridge.

Well great parenting right there, mom. I sighed and moved on.

Ed (6)
Where are you?

Dude your moms going mental

No, seriously. Where are u?

Is Gemma with you?

Answer your fucking phone!

That's it! You didn't text or ring me, I'm coming to the dock. See you in 2 hours.

I shrugged and moved on to Niall's texts.

Niall (6)
Yo, man where are you?

Haha seriously, did you forget me?

Why didn't you come to school today?:(

Harry is everything ok??

Um listen Louis', asking around about you

HARRY TEXT ME BACK

I decided to ring him. When he didn't answer I checked the time; 10am; he was in school.

Hey man, sorry I skipped out for a few days. I don't know when I'll be back I need to clear my head for a few days, yeah? Sorry didn't realise you were in school either; I wouldn't of rung. I'll text ya when I'm back.

There was one more text from a blocked number. I furrowed my brow was I read it.

Blocked (1)
Where the fuck are you?

Forget 'where the fuck' am I, who the fuck that! It can't be... No. It's not...Louis.

The text came in at half nine this morning. I couldn't text back because the number was blocked. I shrugged it off and hoped out of bed. Dragging myself to the bathroom and into the shower.

After standing under the warm water for a long time I stepped into the cold world. The cold nipped at my skin and I quickly dried off.

After redressing my bandages on my stomach, I stepped out of my room and headed down stairs to the kitchen.

Gemma was working around the kitchen and the smell of pancakes wafted through the air. My stomach made embarrassingly pained sounds which announced my arrival to my sister. "Hey." She smiled.

"Smells great." I said taking a seat at the island. She slid a plate to me, full of pancakes and I began to devour them. "So good." I breathed with my mouth full.

"It's a really nice day today." She said looking out to the lake. "Up for swimming again?" She asked hopeful.

I finished chewing before replying. "My ribs are actually sore from yesterday so I'm going to pass, but you can go in with Ed or something. I'll just lay there."