"You'll Get What's Coming To You"

I stayed in the bathroom for a while longer; waiting on Niall. Louis didn't understand me? I didn't understand him! Why did he need to understand me?

My head hurt massively and I didn't know if it was because of the beating I took yesterday or the intensified anger. My doctor always told me if I got really angry and got headaches it wasn't a good thing. I could lose control.

The door swung open and the sun moved in. "Harry, I've been looking everywhere for you! Are you ok? I-thank you."

I smiled softly and Niall crouched down beside me. "It's no problem." We sat in silence for a little while before Niall's small hands moved to my shirt. My breath hitched and my hands balled into fists. "Niall..." I warned.

"How bad?" He asked, his eyes wide with worry.

"Not bad at all." But he had other ideas. In a swift movement, my shirt had slid up my torso which was now exposed. Niall gasped. I cursed myself for not putting bandages on after the gym.

"When?"

I sighed. "Late last night." There was no point hiding it. Really.

Niall stood up as reached out his hand, I looked at his expectantly. "C'mon!" I rolled my eyes and groaned as I pushed off from the floor and stood straight, swaying slightly.

The bell rang, signally break time. Yassss. Niall led me once again to the lunch hall where sixth years were piling in for break. I wasn't hungry but I wanted more tablets, maybe I'll do some coke tonight.

Again I received a lot of slander from my peers which I tried furiously to block out. Niall threw me seriously worried looks which I ignored. He cleared his throat nosily and began to play with his pancake. "Y'all right?" I nodded but didn't look from my phone.

"Thank you."

I huffed. "I can't do it again, you saw me. I could of seriously hurt him."

Niall snorted, "you did seriously hurt him." I looked at him hurt etched on my face. He backtracked, "no I mean, fuck I'm sorry. I was just joking, fuck. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that oh my god fuck sake..."

"It's fine," I said to stop him rambling. "What I'm saying is, that that's not even the height of what I can do and I can't let that happen again. Sometimes I just can't control it and I snap and then someone always ends up hurt. Badly. This isn't a joke."

"I know and I'm sorry." Niall looked sheepish, guilt filling his eyes.

"But I'll always fight for you, mate. You're the only who, well you know, is nice to me... So like thanks and there'll never be a time were I will sit back and let you get the shit beaten out of you because of me. Or even not because of me..." The bell rang and I was relieved.

"Let's go to class, yeah?" He said, picked up his bag and we walked to the maths corridor.

"Hey, so are you going home after class or?" He asked once we were outside my class. I fiddled with my strap and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Um yeah, do you wanna come to my house over lunch? Like if you want?"

A big grin grew over Niall's face. "That'd be amazing, thanks." I felt warm inside, someone wanted to be with me and that was great.

"Ok yeah, um meet me outside? I haven't got my car with me today so you can drive or we can walk? Whatever."

"Drivings quicker. Ok I gotta get to class, see you after." He skipped away smile bigger than his trust fund.

I nodded my head, smiling as I entered the class. My table was empty which I was pleased about; I wasn't in the mood for Louis' scared looks or snide comments.

Once I settled in and had all books out and was waiting for the class to start, I took out my phone. 2 messages. 1 from Ed and 1 from Gemma.

I opened Ed's.

Are you mad at me?

Was I? He didn't need to rat me out like, but he was just worried, of course I wasn't.

Nah bro, of course not. Always love ya :) x

Sent. Gemma's was next.

Cars ready. Mom got it serviced and the wheels checked, waiting at the house for you. Have a good day.

Fucking finally I can drive myself to school again. Praise Beyoncé!

"Phones away, the lesson has started."

I sighed tucking my phone away in my back pocket as Mrs began to go over the homework which I had no problem with. So while I acted like I cared about the easy sums I was actually thinking about the fact that Louis had not yet entered the room. Zayn was not present either, but the rest of their group was. The fact that them two alone were missing made me nervous.

"Stan, if you could please act like you're paying attention like Mr Styles is," I rolled my eyes melodramatically as a chorus of sniggers sounded through the room.

Ten more minutes passed and the teacher called for attention. "I was going to wait until our missing members would join us but by the looks of it, that will not happen so, you have a project to do." She said simply. "But it is not a group project. I repeat. Not a group project. This must be 100% your work and to be handed in before Christmas."

The choir of groans sounded and I huffed loudly. However, Ms continued. "This project is worth 15% of your overall grade; a substantial amount. Homework is worth 5%, participation another 15%. The exam at the end of the year is worth 65% of your grade. The topics include..." She droned on for another 5 minutes before the door opened and every head turned to look as a sheet white Louis entered with a shaken up and battered Zayn.

"Ah Mr Tomlinson, Mr Malik thank you for gifting us with your presence, quite kind of you to- what happened the two of you?"

A lump grew in my throat and my hands rapidly began to sweat. Oops.

Zayn gestured to his hand, "got caught in a locker. I can't write, had I go to the nurse and Louis here was nice enough to not let me go alone."

"How are you feeling?" She asked concerned. Zayn took his seat quietly. "I'm ok, it hurts."

The teacher nodded. "Ok, there will be no repercussions for being late as you were with the nurse. Zayn I'll print all the work out for you, just do what you can and Louis I'll print what you missed, but get the answers off Harry for the homework we wet over." Louis nodded and snake his way over to me not saying a word which was strange.

Him not talking, however, didn't last long. "You busted up his hand so bad." He said lowly pretending to work. I gulped. "You just wait, I'm telling you, faggot, you'll get whats coming to you."