"Get Out"

When class was over, I packed up my things quicker than anyone in the school and almost flew out of the room in my attempt to avoid Louis and Zayn. I can't show my face anymore, I'm dead. I'm finished.

Gulping the lump in my dry throat, I tried to ignore my nervousness whilst walking to Niall's math room. I stood idly outside, gazing in just in time to see Niall walking out with a few guys who gave me the once over before putting their head high in the air and stomping off like a group of rich white boys. Niall frowned when he saw that. We both sighed.

We walked to his locker in silence and he exchanged his books and grabbed his jacket. "Ready?" He smiled, enthusiasm etched into his eyes. I nodded happily and we causally walked out of school, hoping into his car.

"Zayn was in class." I stated simply, playing with my long spidery fingers as Niall started the car.

The automobile purred almost silently to life and soft vibrations ran through it. "Oh. Did you-was it awkward? Did they say anything?"

"Uh no Zayn said he got his hand caught in a locker, probably doesn't want it to be know I can beat him up," I grimaced. "But Louis, said, um he said that I'd get what's coming to me."

The blond head whipped around to look at me, "don't listen to them. They're just bullies! A pack of bullies!" He shouted angrily, his accent becoming thicker the angrier he got. "Don't be scared of them, mate. Trust me, you've gotta keep your head high and fight back. If they hit you, hit 'me back twice as hard. If they call ya a name, accept it! Wear it with god damn pride! If they touch you I swear I won't be able to control myself!"

I smiled. Maybe Niall did care about me. Maybe. This is what I needed. Maybe god sent him, to help me. Maybe this was the start of everything turning around for me.

We ended up in a diner not far from school. We sat there for hours drinking milkshake after milkshake and laughing and talking like normal people. It felt nice.

We didn't notice the time until Liam Payne walked in with his beauty girl; Sophia. We recognised Niall.

"Niall!" He called making his way over. "Hey buddy." Niall said standing up and bro hugging him.

"You ditch?" Niall questioned.

"Nah it's like 5." Liam said matter of factly.

"Oh dear! No way. Me and harry here, didn't look at the time."

Sophia smiled at me vaguely which I didn't return and Liam looked suddenly very awkward. "Hi Harry." He said and I replied with grunting.

Liam then went on to talk to Niall about football and how their big game was next week and it was the first game of the season. Niall made a promise of going to the match and going for drinks after. Which Harry would not be attending. No.

"Uh well enjoy your uh...day." Liam said before stepping away and grabbing a table for him and Sophia.

"Was it just me or was he about to say date?" I asked.

Niall roared with laughter. "I thought so too, uh Jesus cracker." I laughed too and took a sip of my milkshake.

"How'd you know him then?"

"Went to school together, we were close enough like. Stayed in touch over the years." He smiled at the fond memories.

"Sophia used to be my mate." I state simply.

"Oh really?" He asked, eyebrow raised. I nodded. "What happened?"

"Uh she didnt wanna be associated with me, I guess." I shrugged like it was no big deal but it hurt. She was one of my best mates and she left like everyone did.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, and I don't care anyway." I did. I do.

Niall remained silent and we finished our drinks and left. Niall drove me to the car station to pick up my car.

"Thanks Niall," I said hopping out of his car.

"Hey you sure you don't want me to wait?" Niall shouted as I walked over to the door.

"Nah it's fine, thanks. See you at school." I yelled back. He nodded and drove off as I slipped into the building.

The room was warm but standard. A middle aged man sat behind a wooden counter, counting money. I coughed and he looked up smiling crookedly at me.

"Alright there?" He asked loudly.

"My car was left in a while ago for repair or something." I asked and the man nodded pulling out files.

"Did you leave the car in yourself?" He asked flicked through the pages.

"No, my mum did." I answered and he nodded.

He requested the number plate of my car ad the make and model and told me to sign a few things. I paid him what he asked for and when we finished he told me to out tot the garage and go to number 12, which is where my car was waiting and a mechanic would explain everything to me. He handed me my keys which were dirty thanks to the mechanics and I thanked him.

Once outside again, it was cold and the garage was noisy. Filled with sparks flying as metal hit metal and muscular men and women working away on cars.

I walked to number 12 and saw the hood of my car was up. I could see someone bent over it working at it.

"Excuse me?" I asked politely and the person stood up. "Oh for fuck sakes." I cried as I looked into the deep blue eyes of Louis fucking Tomlinson.

He smirked happily (and evilly). "This your car, Curly?"

"Evidently," I stated boredly. "Are you done?"

"Not quite. Need to test drive it first. See it's all working good. But see, the thing is, I don't know how to drive this model. You're gonna have to do it."

"I'll take my chances, thanks." I said simply. I was not getting into a car with him after today.

His eyes darkened a little but his smirk remained in place. "Get in." I'll admit I was scared.

I gulped and got in leaving my balls back in the office with the man. I started the car and as it purred to life, Louis crawled in through the passenger window.

"Watch it! Oh my god, you're going to break my car!" I yelled and he laughed.

"I just fixed it." He stated matter of factly. "Well go on; drive!"

I backed out of the spot and wet down the road. "You ditched again today."

"Thanks for noticing."

"Gotta keep updated."

I hummed not really bothered to talk to him. "You and the leprechaun make out?"

I turned to him and looked at him repulsively. "No." I was getting angry. I was. How dare he accuse me of kissing someone.

"Would you kiss him?" He asked, something in his voice I couldn't figure out.

I shook my head. "No."

"Would you kiss me?" Louis breathed and I very nearly crashed the car.

My breath hitched and I spluttered. "No."

It was silent for another while and I kept driving. "Why not?"

"Because you're a dick and I hate you. I also have standards." I said not caring about his feelings.

"I liked you better when you didn't speak."

"I don't care."

"But you like dicks." He tried again hopeful.

I began slowly the car. "Not you." I stopped the car completely without looking at Louis I said, "get out."

"What?" He asked shocked.

"Get out." I repeated staring straight ahead. He stared at me shocked for a few seconds before he clamped out of the car and immediately I sped off, leaving him on the side of the road.