"I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't even go out!"

This is short but you'll enjoy it :)
___________________________________

From where I lay, deep in my unconsciousness I could hear a loud vibration in the distance.

I rolled over in my bed and sat up. My hands reached blindly around the bed in search of the vibration. My hand clasped over the cool metal. I reached over slowly and turned the lamp on and the whole room lit up.

The clock read 5:40am. Who the fuck was calling me?

I looked at my vibrating phone and saw someone was calling me. The ID however, was blocked.

No, definitely not. It can't be. Absolutely not.

I hesitantly clicked accept and silence flowed through my phone. "Hello." I said, my voice groggy with sleep.

Silence. No answer. "Hello?" Still, no answer. "Who is this?"

I was growing agitated. "Louis, is this you?" I harshly whispered. "What the fuck, do not call me, again!"

I hang up and slammed my phone on the bedside table. I pulled my knees up to my chest and focused on my breathing. Why is this boy so insistent? Why won't he let me go?

I let out an exasperated sigh and began to rock back and forth. I sat lost in my thoughts and was dragged out of it when my phone started buzzing again.

"Argh!" I grabbed my phone and saw the blocked number. "Jesus Christ, what the fuck to you want?"

I heard heavy breathing from down the line. I gave up and put my phone on speaker, and laid it on my bed. If he wanted to just breath, fine, let him! I would too.

We sat for a while in silence, just breathing until finally I drifted off into a light sleep.

The rising sun awoke me from my doze and I looked over to see the blocked number still on my phone.

"What do you want from me?" I cried, rocking back and forth again. A heavy sigh came from the other end. "I don't know what you want." I huffed and looked the time. 7:03am. That was an acceptable time to get up.

I threw the covers off and jumped up. I decided I hadn't don enough exercise in the past few days and well, I could blame it on my ribs but if I didn't start, the fat would come back. I didn't want to give the boys at school something else to use against me.

I started small with 80 push ups, 50 sit ups and 5 minutes of planking. After I was finished I was aching, sweaty and panting.

I collapsed onto my bed and closed my eyes, trying to match my breathing to Louis'.

Why am I letting g him do this to me? He's controlling my life. I can't let him...

In a sudden wave of confidence, I hung up the phone and turned it off before he cod ring again. Fuck him.

After I showered, I went to the kitchen and began to make breakfast. I noticed Gemma's bags by the door and I instantly felt guilty about last night. I knew I was bang out of order.

I whipped up a quick breakfast of eggs on toast and coffee and brought it to her room. I knocked once, balancing the tray on one hand but when I didn't receive an answer, I headed on into the room.

She was still asleep, but her face was puffy and red and I knew she cried last night. Another pang of guilt. I laid the tray on the bedside table and sat beside her.

"Gemma..." I called softly. She stirred a lit. "Wake up." More harshly.

Her eyes opened and she sat up slowly. "Hey."

"Hi." There was an awkwardness in the air. I decided to just cut it.

"I'm sorry, about last night. Look I even made you food." I gestured to the tray of food beside her. A small smile played at the corner of her lips.

"I'm sorry too." She reached forward to embrace me but I flinched away before we could touch. The hurt and rejection written across her face filled me yet again with guilt.

"I'm, I'm uh sorry. I...sorry." I almost cried.

I could see some tears forming at the corner of her eyes. "Don't worry about it." We ate in silence and after a while we both agreed that we should go home, she had college and I was missing enough school and it was just the first week.

So a few hours later that's how we ended up on the road back home. "So how long have you been seeing him?" I questioned.

"About a month after he left, he contacted mum. She was buzzing. He agreed to pay for my college as I had been rejected the loan on the condition, I met up with him atleast once a month. So I did and I wasn't happy about it. But he started asking for more visits and well I said ok and we got to talking and he told me he felt horrible for leaving-"

"Leaving who?" I interjected but I knew the answer.

"Me and mum." She said slowly and carefully. My grip tighten on the steering wheel, it's not like I cared. "Harry, I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you." I nodded solemnly.

"Are you angry?" She asked sadly.

"My anger doesn't lie with you. You deserve to see your dad but I'd appreciate if you don't lie to me again."

"How'd you know?"

"Please. New car, clothes and college? Mum could never afford that." The sarcasm laced in my throat sounded bitter.

The ride back after that wasn't eventful. We arrived home late in the afternoon and I decided to text Niall upon my arrival. The doe-eyed boy was overjoyed and asked if he could come over.

The doorbell rang a while after I agreed for him to come visit and Gemma had gone out to see her friends.

I turned my workout music off as I was again exercising and looked around for my top which was no where to be seen. I shrugged and decided it would be ok to open the door to Niall with no top because the bandages around my ribs covered my...well stuff that people shouldn't see.

I opened the door and the air was forced from my lungs as I was pushed back into my own home. I flinched as cold hands gripped my bare shoulders and pinned me to the wall.

"4 day. 4 fucking days! What the fuck have you done to me? I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't even go out! What have you done?" The strong arms shook me violently. My eyes were wide with fear.

I remained pliant and silent. Letting him rant and shake me until realisation flashed in those deep oceans of eyes. "I-I shit." He let me go and stepped back and my stiff body relaxed the slightest bit.

"You've just been gone and I-you didn't tell me." He said a little scared.

"I don't owe you anything, Louis. As for why you can't eat and go out? Maybe because you feel guilty, you little shit." I yelled, taking a step closer. "And as for the sleeping, I know how that feels because you've somehow managed to get ahold of my number and you won't stop calling." I finished and I couldn't stand if any longer. I closed the small gap between us, bent down slightly and gently pressed my lips to his.