Newspaper

LOCAL BOY HARRY STYLES RAPIST HAS BEEN LET OUT ON GOOD BEHAVIOUR AND PLEA BARGAIN

Gavin Minks, 31, who was convicted earlier this year of raping 17-year-old Harry styles has been released on the grounds of good behaviour and a plea bargain were he will name and testify against Shane Brenett, 23, and William Hackett, 27, for drug dealing and a robbery that ended with Abaigal Tickson's, 55, death in 'Robbery-Gun-Wrong'. Minks was released in the early hours of yesterday morning after completing 8 months of his two year long sentence. In a statement, Minks said; "I am pleased to return to the land of living," he joked. He also went on to say, "I am hoping, society will welcome me back with open arms and will forgive my mistakes. I hope that I can personally apologise to Harry Styles and make peace with him as I have myself." A spokesperson for the police said in a statement, "Brenett and Hackett were arrested at 6:08pm last night. Brenett is on trial for containment and murder in the first degree plus, the supplement of illegal Class A substances. Hackett is on trial for being an accomplice." The spokesperson also went on to say, "The Styles' family has been notified of Gavin's {Minks} release." However no statement has been made from Styles, as of yet.