"Let's Get You X-Rayed"

My phone buzzed beside me. Everything ached but I knew I'd have to answer. Slowly, I reached my hand into the pocket of my jeans and pulled out my phone. Gemma.

Shit. I clicked accept.

"Harry?!?"

"Hey Gems." I wheezed, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Where the hell are you?!"

I forced a laugh trying to act normal. "I'm with Ed."

"Oh really? Because he's here with me!" Shit "He told me that he left you off an came straight here. ABOUT AN HOUR AGO! And I can hear you wheezing. Mums not home yet; which is a miracle. Tell me where you are right now, and I won't tell her."

Fuck sake Ed! Going to rat me out to my sister.

"I'm fine." I said before hanging up. I didn't need anyone to help me. I don't need anyone at all.

I released back onto the wall and laid my head against it. My hands fell flat against the tarmac and my feet were pressed to it. I let out a shaky breath before pushing off the ground. Whimpers and groans fell from my lips but I kept pushing.

I slowly rose up, my back scraping against the wall as I made my way up. I clutched onto the huge metal bin once I was near it and pulled myself up the rest of the way.

My head was spinning and I was swaying. I took a few deep breaths to try steady myself.

I searched my surroundings. My bag lay a few feet away. I could make it there. I clutched the wall the whole time I walked, afraid that if I fell I wouldn't be able to get back up. Once I reached my bag I gently stooped down, my fingers grazing the straps. Fire shot up my back and torso. I wobbled unsteadily but managed to grab my bag from the floor.

My phone buzzed quietly in my pocket again, but I ignored it. Grunting as I clutched the wall again, I began to shimmy over.

I began to limp along the road. Each bone jolting and causing me pain with every movement. Each muscle burning in protest. My head was spinning and I was honestly defeated.

"Are you alright there?" An old man called from his car.

"Yes." I replied dryly. Limping on.

"Can I help? Do you want a lift somewhere? Maybe the hospital?" He sad unsure.

"No." I called limping around the corner. I don't need help.

The streets were dim, like my mood. The air cold, like my heart. The night dark, like my soul.

After what felt like hours limping, I was finally at the gate to my house. The lights were still on and 2 cars were parked in the driveway; Gemma and Ed's.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of them waiting for me. Slowly, I outstretched my hand to twist the door knob. The front door opened granting me entrance.

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK YOU TOLD ME YOUD BE FINE!" A deep voice boomed throughout the house. I huffed.

"DONT BLAME HIM, EDWARD! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT LEFT HIM. DO NOT FORGET!" Gemma shouted coming out of the kitchen, an ice pack in her hand.

"HE TOLD ME HE'D BE OK! HE WOULDNT GET IN THE CAR AND IT WASNT LIKE I COULD JUST LIFT HIM AND THROW HIM THERE!" Ed threw his hands up in exasperation, also coming from the kitchen.

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU GOD MY HEAD HURTS ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU TWO BICKERING!" At that they both quietened down and threw me sympathetic looks. I limped my way to the living room thinking I was unable to make it up the stairs and fell onto the sofa.