"Harry, Who's This?"

A/N whaaaaat another update?! Guess it's just another 'thank you' :)
Unedited though bc it was wrote kinda quick. Enjoy!
___________________________________

The lights were still on causing a glow to form around the house. Kind of like a welcoming aura. As I shut the door to Louis car I heard another door open. One door closes another one opens, I thought sarcastically. Louis footsteps pounded the tarmac as he ran over to me. I began limping towards my house.

"Shit I didn't think it was bad." He began tugging on his hair, standing beside me. "I'm-I oh fuck let me help you." Louis reached an arm over to me and placed it gently on my back.

A hiss escaped my mouth as I flinched back. Why do people insist on touching me? For fuck sake! Don't touch me.

I looked at Louis who's mouth was slightly ajar, his arm still hanging in air at the place where he touched me, probably too shocked to move it. I stepped off the grass that I had stepped onto trying to get away from Louis and he seemed to regain himself as he composed hisself again.

"M'sorry. Uh does it hurt that bad?" Louis sounded apologetic but he probably wasn't because he wouldn't of done this to me in the first place. Yes, it does hurt but not in the way you think. It hurts because I do not like you touching me. Repeat; do not like you touching me.

I didn't respond and he sighed. Did he actually expect me to talk to him? Oh sure.

Ignoring the blue eyed boy, I limped up the driveway and opened the door. "HARRY WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" My mum yelled coming out of the kitchen. Déjà vu. I huffed and rolled my eyes hopping up the steps. I lost my balance when I put all my weight on my left foot and stumbled. I would've fell if it wasn't for the fire spreading through my bones that I knew Louis caught me. Well this is quite embarrassing.

Louis' arms was wound around my waist and I jerked away, using the wall to straighten up. "Oh hello! Harry, who's this?" My mother asked politely.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson. I um go to Harry's school and he was at the hospital and well my mum works there and didn't want him to walk home in the dark with his uh his injuries. So I have him a lift." Louis stuttered, obviously nervous. Probably wondering if I'd tell my mum. That would be awkward. For him.

"Hospital? What were you doing there?" Mum asked frantically. I rolled my eyes again and looked at Gemma who was standing impassive against the doorframe to the kitchen as I limped to the living room.

I collapsed onto the sofa, stretching out. Fuck everything ached.

My mum followed with Louis behind her who was looking seriously worried. Worried for his own skin.

"Tell me what happened!" Mum demanded coming closer to me.

I grunted and stretched more, but apparently too much because I felt a sting in my ribs. "Fuck," I groaned. Louis' eyes snapped up to me and he bit his lip.

"Language. What happened?" My mother warned slapping my knee gently. Gemma entered with a glass of water and two paracetamol. When she kneeled down to hand me them her eyes pleaded with me, what for, I didn't know. She also looked angry.

"Harry," my mum said angrily. "I'm seriously not going to ask you again. What. Happened."

Huffing and rolling my eyes I spoke in a raspy tone, "Fell down the stairs," Louis looked shocked. I smirked to myself. Seeing my mothers questioning look I added, "in school."

"And you're only out of A&E now?"

"Yes. You know how it it, always busy." I lied smoothly.

"So if I said that Ed was here earlier and mentioned you two were writing, would you tell me truth," Damn.

I looked to Gemma who was standing beside Louis bitting her lip and looking worried. If she told...

"It was after school."

"Stop lying."

"What do you want me to say!" I shouted getting up, wobbling a bit and throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"Tell me what happened!" My mother shouted in frustration. I looked at Louis who was looking so guilty. His eyes met mine, pleading with me. "Got into a fight." I said quietly still looking at Louis. He shifted nervously.

"With who? Was it fair?" My mum sighed.

"Mick's crowd." Relief flooded through his eyes.

"I swear to god, Harry if you've started drugs again-"

I tore my eyes away from Louis to look at my mum. "I'm didn't! They were just saying some shit and jumped me. I didn't start them again." I said carefully wording my response.

"Harry, you know they're not good for you. You just got off them why would you start again?" She said softly. Oh let's think about this. Because my life is shit and they're a good escape.

"Aren't you listening?! I. Didn't. Start. Them. Again."

"Ok. I'm sorry. Do you want some food? You must be starving." I shook my head. "I already ate."

"What about you, Louis? Hungry?"

"Actually no, I should be getting back. It's late."

"You're welcome to stay the night, if you wish?" No. My eyes zeroed to Louis and I glared at him.

"Thank you Mrs Styles, but that's really not necessary. I live around the corner."

"Cox."

Louis spluttered. "W-what?"

I smirked. 'Cox' sounded quite a lot like 'cocks'. "My name, Cox."

"Oh sorry, Ms Cox. I really should be going." He said stepping toward the door.

"Thank you, Louis. For bringing Harry back." She smiled.

"You gave us a lift yesterday, didn't you?" Gemma asked.

"Um yeah that was me."

"You're coming around here a lot!" My mum laughed. "Harry will walk you out." Oh sure because I'm walking. More like 'Harry will limp you out'.

Louis nodded. I walked him to the door and he stood on the step. "So you're not mute." He teased. I shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"You did drugs?" He asked, clearly awed.

"I do drugs," I said, smirking and closing the door in his dumbfounded face. I limped up the stairs and collapsed on my bed, fully clothed waiting for the nightmares to begin.