Chapter 3

What y/n didn't know was there was a spy at the gala. While she was dancing with Bokuto, the spy was currently being interrogated by the clan leaders in a different room away from the party. Akaashi went to find out what was happening in Bokuto's place.

"Akaashi, where is Ko?" Kuroo asked as they entered the private room together.

"He was busy. I'm filling in." Kuroo nodded.

Ukai entered the room and the rest of the clan leaders turned to him.

"The Nohebi clan has broken territory lines and sent a spy to a private event." He informed the leaders.

"We all know what happens when we catch a spy on our territory, especially snakes." Oikawa smirked.

The clan leaders and Akaashi focus their attention on the man tied up in a chair, he was blindfolded and gagged.

"Did he have anything on him?" Akaashi asked.

"A gun with two bullets, a drug and a picture of Ukai." Futakuchi explained.

"I examined the drug. It is Rohypnol, but it's cheaply made." Kuroo said as he looked at the drug carefully.

Ukai was silent but was continuously glaring daggers at the snake.

"The man was planning on killing you, Ukai. Whatcha going to do about it?" Oikawa teased, though his teasing only made the situation more hostile.

"This" Ukai said before pulling out his gun and caulking it. Akaashi knew what he was about to do and quickly grabbed Ukai's arm, and aimed it towards the ceiling.

The gun shot rang throughout the room and Akaashi his ears were ringing.

"What the fuck was that Keiji!" Ukai screamed.

"With all due respect. You were going to regret that. Don't you want answers? You would have lost that chance two seconds ago if I didn't step in." Akaashi argued. He knew he wasn't supposed to yell at the leader of the head family but he needed Ukai to be at a level head.

Ukai let out a deep sigh "You're right, I'm sorry you had to see that gentlemen, now back to the matter at hand."

Back on the dance floor, Bokuto continued to woo you as you danced with him.

Not many people took notice of you and Bokuto dancing. But Tsukishima was one to realize that the two of you had been dancing and conversing together, it was odd to him. Yachi and Yamaguchi both wondered why Tsukishima was staring into the distance.

"Is there a reason she's dancing with him?"

"So Tsukishima didn't you hear? Ukai told her about the rule so I'm sure she's just being polite to him." Yachi said, Yamaguchi nodded in agreement. Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"I pity y/n if she has to spend her night with a Bokuto."

"How about we take a break from dancing and get some food?" Bokuto whispered into your ear.

"Sure"

You and Bokuto sat down at a table to eat. Bokuto threw in a few flirts here and there as you guys made conversation, but it wasn't very obvious to you. Your conversations were delightful and made you enjoy talking with him.

"So who are the snakes?" You asked out of curiosity.

Bokuto stopped mid-sip as he drank his wine.

"I don't suppose Ukai has told you anything about them right?" He asked.

You shook your head, and he leaned in closer.

"I'm sorry y/n but I'm afraid I can't disclose any information with you about the snakes."

"Oh..."

"Y/n please don't be angry with me I'm not allowed to talk about it. I'm sorry." He practically begged you.

"I'm not angry with you Bokuto. I just wish I could know what's going on."

"Of course, I completely understand how you feel. I'm sure one day Ukai will tell you everything."

"I hope so. Oh by the way I have a question for you and please don't take offense to this but how are you a clan leader? You just seem too nice." You said in the most non-offensive way possible. You weren't really trying to push a clan leader's buttons, you were just curious.

Bokuto gave you a light chuckle.

"I kind of take that as a compliment. I'm not usually this nice y/n. It's only with you because I want to get to know you better. Believe me I have a dark side; ask anyone, I'm the life of the party most of the time. But when business needs to be done, I'm not a nice guy to be around." He said in a very serious town. The two of you stared at each other for a second before a soft smile appeared on your face.

"You know for some reason, I just can't see it."

"I guess it would be kind of hard to see. Am I that much of a charming charismatic guy?"

You decided to change the topic of the conversation to not make him uncomfortable.

"So what does a clan leader do for fun?"

" for fun? Well for me personally I like to participate in fight clubs. "

"No way! Seriously? That's so cool. Do you win a lot?'"

"Believe me babe I am the champ!" He winked at you.

Bokuto saw Akaashi in the distance and quickly waved him over to the table.

"Sorry I took so long. The business was handled." Akaashi took the seat on the other side of Bokuto.

"Thank you so much Akaashi." grabbed his hand and held onto it. You zoned out as Bokuto and Akaashi had a quick chat about earlier. You knew it was rude to eavesdrop so it was best to not listen and go to your own world.

"Akaashi why don't you have a dance with y/n?" Bokuto suggested.

You snap back to reality to see Akaashi standing in front of you with his hand out.

"I would be honored if you would have a dance with me."

You took his hand.

"I would love to." You said with a light blush on your cheeks.

Bokuto smiled at his lover dancing with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. As you and Akaashi danced he wondered how he could get to know and see you more.

It's a Family Businessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें