Chapter 32

Bokuto and Akaashi looked horrified at the mysterious guest at their door. The thought of you being in trouble on your long awaited wedding day was terrifying. Bokuto's horror quickly turned to anger and he pulled the girl inside the room harshly. Akaashi moved out of his fiancés rage and just stood there speechless. 

"What do you mean in danger?" He yelled at the girl and she flinched back at his tone.

"It's Daishou, he is holding her hostage in the bridal suite. She might be hurt, but I'm not sure. Daishou plans to use her in a plot to kill her father." She said with a shaky voice.

Bokuto's anger was obvious to Akaashi who put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"How do you know this, who are you?" Akaashi asked her, taking the lead on the interrogation.

"I'm his girlfriend." Mika confessed. The whole reason she went to find Bokuto ad Akaashi was because she felt bad. The guilt that she was about to hurt and innocent person like yourself rubbed her the wrong way. "I'm supposed to be in the car for when the plan goes through, but I couldn't leave y/n to die."

Akaashi looked at Bokuto who's emotions were still angry. His own emotions were compassion compared to his gray haired fiancé.

"Thank you for telling us. Now go we don't want you wrapped up in this any further." Akaashi said as he dismissed Mika out the door.

After he shut the door behind Bokuto wanted to yelled to him.

"Keiji what the-" Bokuto stopped talking when Akaashi put up a finger. He quickly pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Konoha. There's a girl with brown hair in a green and yellow dress leaving the venue going to a car. Find her, get the plate, and take out the driver. Text me once it's done." He said before he hung up the phone.

"Ko she's not the main problem here. Let's go get Ukai and form a plan to get y/n back." Akaashi said before he grabbed Bokuto's hand.

They rushed over to where Ukai was. Inside the room was Ukai, Kuroo, Kenma, and a few other Karasuno and Nekoma members. They looked at the distressed boys that entered the room.

"We have a situation. Daishou has y/n hostage but he doesn't know we know he's here." Akaashi quickly explained. Everyone stood there in shock. Ukai stood up and walked closer to them.

"Where is she?" Ukai questioned. He was confused, angry, and terrified. His number one enemy had you, his only child and there was nothing he could do.

"As far as we know y/n is in the private bridal suite with that snake?" Bokuto told Ukai.

"And the other girls?" Ukai asked.

"They are fine but oblivious to what's happening next door." Akaashi said.

"Daichi text them about the situation at hand but make sure they don't act. It could endanger y/n even more." Ukai ordered and Daichi got to work.

"We don't want to cause a panic so let's keep this quiet until Daishou has been dealt with." Ukai said. If not for Daishou the wedding ceremony would start in an hour and a half. The guest would arrive soon and they needed this under control

"Yes sir." The men in the room replied.

"We need a plan to get her back." Ukai said thinking out loud and the other men nodded.

"Suga inspect the area near the bridal suite and report back. Don't get seen," Daichi ordered Suga before he left the room.

Ten minutes went by before Suga returned with vital information.

"There are two men guarding the bridal suite room. No one is guarding the bridesmaids room." Suga said.

"From Mika's intel, we know Daishou is the only one inside with her." Akaashi laid out the information he knew.

"Kiyoko confirmed that." Daichi held his phone up and pointed to it. Kiyoko had pull her ear to the door and could hear only one man's voice. Yachi was able to see two pairs of feet under the door looking into the next room. The information they collected was immediately sent to Daichi. They were worried for you but couldn't do anything but stay put for the time being.

"Does anyone have any ideas or a plan?" Ukai asked the room. Any idea was a good idea but there was only silence.

"I do" Said a short figure in the back of the room.