Chapter 31

"There she is! The bride to be, y/n it's a pleasure to meet you face-to-face." A man with green hair said as waltzed into the room like he owned the place. Mika put her head down and her eye became glued to the floor. You sat at your vanity confused on who he was, but what you didn't know was he was the leader of the Nohebi Clan.

"I'm sorry who are you?" You looked between Mika and the man confused.

"Mika you didn't tell her?" The man asked her and Mika shook her head no. You were confused that Mika knew this man, your adrenaline started pumping.

"No I didn't I-" Mika started to say before the man cut her off.

"Then your work here is done, your job is finished you may leave now." He dismissed her. You sat there debating in your head what to do. Should you step in?

"But-" Mika tried to object but couldn't even get her words out before he cut her off.

"Mika go wait in the car." He said sternly. Mika quickly walked out of the bridal suite and shut the door behind her.

You're confusion subsided as you realize what was happening. You stood up to defend yourself before Daishou pulled out a previously concealed gun. You froze when he pointed it to your head.

"Now now I wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face right before your wedding. Sit back down." His sweet yet sinister voice turned stern.

"My name is Suguru Daishou, I'm the leader of the Nohebi Clan." He said and your eyes widen in fear. Daishou was the snake that was going for the kill. Whether it was you or your father someone was going to die.

"What do you plan to do with me?" You asked. You knew he planned to do something, now it was your time to buy sometime. Plotting against him was your best bet.

"Isn't it obvious? I plan to kill your father when he's most vulnerable." He said plainly. You knew there was more to his plan, but he wasn't telling you.

"How did you even get in here?" You asked trying to get details.

"Shouldn't you have realized by now? I have ways, Mika is my girlfriend, and your dear friend Kiyoko has known her for a long time. So indirectly your bridesmaid let me in you wedding." After he mentioned Kiyoko you remembered she was in the other room with the other girls. You were about to scream for help, Saeko always had a gun on her. But Daishou was one step ahead of you and you covered your mouth.

"Y/n I need you alive from my plan, and if you scream then I'll have to shoot you." He lifted his gun and held it towards your head. You nodded and he let down his guard. This was your chance, a moment he didn't prepare for. You grab the small dagger that was attach to your garter on your thigh and stabbed Daishou in the shoulder. 

You stuck the metal into his shoulder and dragged it down. His blood splattered on your white dress and he stumbled back it surprise. You were shocked that he didn't cry out in pain, but you didn't care in the moment.

His slight delay gave you the chance to run out of the room to get help. The door to the other room was locked so it was faster to just leave the bridal suite. You were in such a panic that you didn't think to scream for help, your mind was on surviving. You grabbed the door knob and swung open the door to freedom.

If only it were that simple.

Instead of finding a clear way out were met face to face with two of Daishou's men. You stopped in your tracks as they stood in front of you.

'Well fuck.' You thought

One of the men grabbed your arm the other covered your mouth, preventing you from yelling. They dragged you back into the bridal suite where unfortunately Daishou recovered from your little attack. Recovered was a loose term, he was holding his wound as his men brought you in the room. Daishou was still on the floor he had already pulled out your knife with ease.

As much as your struggled there was nothing you could do.

"You okay boss?" One of the men asked Daishou as when they saw his state. Daishou glard at his men.

"Fine. Tie her to the chair." The men listened to their leaders orders.

The men roughly threw you in your vanity chair and tied you down with a rope. One of them men walked outside to resume guarding the suite. Once you were secured Daishou bent down to your level.

"Listen here princess you're not making things easier for yourself. So I suggest you behave."

"Fuck you!" You spat in his face before he shoved a cloth gag in your mouth. Daishou then turned his attention to his men.

"This plan better go off without a hitch or else." He threatened his other henchman who was still in the room. He nodded before going back outside the door.

On the other side of the venue was the groom suites. Bokuto and Akaashi were getting dressed when they heard a knock on the door. Akaashi opened the door.

"Excuse is this where Bokuto and Akaashi are?"

"Yes that's us, who are you?" Akaashi replied the guest at the door. Bokuto poked his head out from Akaashi's side.

"It's y/n, she's in trouble."