Chapter 4

You and Akaashi soon returned to Bokuto after dancing for a bit. While you were on the dance floor with him the two of you made healthy conversation. You found him to be very attractive just like Bokuto, but had more maturity to him. It was clear to you that Akaashi was the brain and Bokuto was the brawn, and they were a good pair because of it. Becoming acquainted with the two fine looking men excited you because you enjoyed the presence of being around them.

Once you return to the table, Akaashi pulls out a chair for you to sit down in.

"Y/n you dance beautifully. Don't you agree, Bokuto?" Akashi asked him. Bokuto's eyes lit up at Akaashi.

"Of course Akaashi! You both danced beautifully."

Bokuto stared at Akaashi with a goofy smile on his face. After observing the two's behavior you came to the conclusion that they were lovers of some sort. You weren't exactly sure but from the mannerisms you picked up they definitely were a couple in your eyes. But you didn't wanna confirm your suspicion because it would've been rude to ask.

Bokuto turned to you before saying. "Y/n could we talk in private?"

You thought for a second. Two things were going through your mind, the first thing was due to 'the rule' Ukai gave you you weren't allowed to disobey a clan leader. The second thing was what could go wrong? Bokuto wouldn't be able to hurt you physically because Ukai would have his head. So your safety was ensured either way.

"Sure." You smiled. Bokuto nodded and got up from his seat, as did Akaashi. You follow them to one of the outside balconies. Surprisingly no one was out there so the three of you had complete privacy from everyone else.

"Y/n we have something to ask of you." Bokuto said.

"What is it?" Apparently the words 'curiosity killed the cat' weren't going to stop you today.

Bokuto gave you a shy look, he was hesitating to speak. He looked almost nervous as if something were going to happen.

"Will you consider being in a relationship with me and Akaashi?" He said quickly.

At this point your brain was shutting down.

"I'm sorry what?" You said surprised. You were confused and didn't know if you heard Bokuto correctly or not.

Akaashi quickly stepped into the situation that was failing. He placed a hand on Bokuto's shoulder.

"Bokuto, that was a bit blunt don't you think?"

Bokuto was at a loss for words. He was in a blank state as he tried to collect his words. Akaashi sighed at his partner. Akaashi looked back at you before speaking.

"Y/n I think what he was trying to say was you are an amazing, intelligent, and beautiful person. And we've enjoyed our time with you that we've spent together tonight. We're asking for you to consider joining our relationship to be our lover."

"I- I don't know what to say. I don't think-" you were about to shut down the idea but before you could Bokuto spoke up.

"Wait, please don't say no." he said quickly. He looked to Akaashi for help.

"Well go ahead. Do you have something to say?" Akaashi told him.

"Y/n you're just such a delight to be around. Your personality could light up the whole room, and you've captured me by it. Please consider this. I want you in my life with Akaashi."

"I feel like you two are overlooking something very important. If I were to say yes, what about Ukai? What about clan rules? Even though I'm a clan leader's daughter I'm not allowed to date freely." This whole situation started to overwhelm you as you were panicking.