Chapter 24

"Get up!" You were startled awake by your father bursting into your room. He turned on the lights and opened your window. Your father decided to completely ignore Akaashi in your bed. The light began to burn your sleepy eyes.

"Five more minutes." You groaned. You could feel Akaashi shift next to you.

"Hey hey hey beautiful!" You heard Bokuto's voice yelled and Akaashi put a pillow over his head. Bokuto began shaking you and Akaashi awake.

"You two have ten minutes then meet me in my office." Your dad said before leaving the room. You quickly got up before saying hi to Bokuto and running to the bathroom.

"Keiji?" Bokuto shook him. "Babe? I'm sorry about last night." He sighed and Akaashi sat up.

"I accept your apology but I'm telling you this now. You need to control it because you might scare off y/n."

"I will. I promise you I will control it around you and y/n."

"Thank you."

Akaashi soon got ready as well and the three of you went to Ukai's office.

When you sat down in front of your father he got straight to his plan of action.

"She will stay here until the wedding and you two will not get visitation." He said bluntly.

"No-" Bokuto started to object until you spoke up.

"Dad even I object to that. Really no visitation from my fiancés who I'm about to marry?"

"You need to stay at a place where Nohebi can't find or hurt you. It needs good security. Your own clan can protect you, if Bokuto and Akaashi travel here weekly it's obvious you are here. Then the manor will become a target as well." Your father explained.

"Ukai, our clan is trained in fighting we can protect her just fine." Bokuto argued.

"No you're clan manor is too far to travel to incase of an emergency. I'd rather her stay at Date Tech or Aoba Joshi, they are only a few minutes away." Your father said.

"Her stay with Oikawa? Not a chance!" Bokuto laughed dryly.

They continued to argue as if you weren't there. You thought silently to yourself for a solution.

"What about Nekoma?" You suggested and they stopped arguing.

"Kuroo and Bokuto are best friends so if they visit it wouldn't be suspicion. I also know Kenma personally so he'd keep me company." You explained.

"That's actually a good idea." Your father said before typing something on his computer. Bokuto and Akaashi agreed, although they wished to be the ones to protect you. They new this was the safest option.

"Bokuto, Akaashi you two are dismissed to go back home. Y/n I need to talk to you." Ukai said.

"Yes sir bye y/n see you soon." Bokuto gave you a kiss before Akaashi did the same. You gave then both hugs and they promised to see you soon.

"Bye I'll see you soon love." Akaashi said before walking out with Bokuto.