Chapter 14

It was the next morning, Bokuto and Akaashi were up and ready for this meeting that would determine everyone's future. Meanwhile you were a nervous wreck, sleep never came to you last night. You decided today would be a good day to make breakfast for the house.

As you made food the clan came to the kitchen from their rooms, they greeted you. They grabbed a plate, ate what they felt like, and thanked you before going off to do their jobs.

"Good morning y/n." Your father said as he came up behind you.

"Hey dad. Good morning."

"I see you made breakfast for everyone."

"Yeah do you want some?" You said offering a plate to him.

"Sure."

"What about our guest?" You asked by he didn't respond, only gave you a slight glare. That gave you the cue to not push the topic anymore.

Bokuto and Akaashi came down stairs from their room. They passed through the kitchen to meet up with Ukai. They didn't speak to you, in fact the only acknowledgement you got from them was a quick glance from Akaashi. You tried not to take it personal because they were on business at the moment.

You quickly cleaned up the kitchen and met to Asahi for some training.

Ukai took Akaashi, Bokuto, and Daichi into his office.

"Now gentlemen. I informed Daichi about our talk last night. Since he will be head of the clan in a few months he will be apart of the process." Ukai said.

"We understand. We look forward to working with you now and in the future." Bokuto bowed to them. Akaashi knew this side of Bokuto, the side that could be serious when needed. You only ever saw the fun loving side of him. The meeting began.

Ukai gave a copy of paperwork to everyone.

"Here's the terms we were thinking of. To sum up what most of the contract: You two will marry y/n in order to build clan loyalty between Karasuno and Fukurōdani. In return, we exchange resources and support. Y/n will become a member of Fukurōdani."

"Will we be signing the contract with y/n?"

"Yes but it has to be approved first by the rest of the clans."

"Perfect."

"You two will have my blessing after that."

"Thank you." Bokuto and Akaashi said.

"You two are free to stay here until Monday. Spend some time with y/n if you please but don't cause problems. We don't know what will happen Monday."

"Yes sir." Bokuto and Akaashi said before leaving Ukai's office. They went in search for you but you weren't in your room. Bokuto caught up with Hinata who told him you were training. He brought them to the training room where you were currently sparing with Ennoshita.

Ennoshita held a knife in his hand trying to stab you, Asahi gave you the job to simply deflect. Also he watched in the corner, his teaching methods were a bit harsh after learning from Ukai himself. Even though it was tough, it only made you a stronger fighter. You were so focused on Ennoshita that you didn't see Bokuto and Akaashi come in. Ennoshita's attacks were back to back swings that became predictable. He soon made an error and made an opening for you to quickly disarm him. Once you threw him off his rhythm you took the knife and held it to his throat. Signifying you won.

You let out a sigh of relief before hearing clapping behind you. The knife was quickly dropped from your hand when you saw it was Bokuto and Akaashi.

"She's beautifully trained, you must had trained her Asahi." Bokuto asked him.

"I did, she's improved so much over the years." Asahi said pridefully.

"I can tell. Do you mind if we pull her away?"

"No go ahead. She's done for the day." Asahi dismissed you before Bokuto and Akaashi took you with them.

Of course, once you were out of view of anyone Bokuto pulled you into a huge hug.

"Bo don't hug me I'm sweaty and gross. How was your meeting?" You asked trying to be nosy.

"It was fine y/n you don't need to concern yourself with details." Akaashi put a hand on your shoulder.

"If your sure about it I won't. I have to take a shower." You said.

"That's perfect. Lets go to dinner after, just the three of us. While you shower I have to run an errand and Akaashi had a phone meeting." Bokuto said before giving you a quick kiss and running off.

"Ignore him. Once you're done getting ready come in my room. Even if I'm on the call still just come in." Akaashi told you.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit."