Chapter 28

As expected, Bokuto had to leave you early in the morning for a meeting. You woke up and found a small note on your desk. You picked it up and started to read.

'Hi babe,

I'm sorry I had to go this morning, I wish I could have stayed longer. I promise Keiji and I will come visit you soon. I love you.

Love, Bokuto Kōtarō'

You heard a knock on your door, it was Kenma. He told you breakfast was ready, it was a daily occurrence for you to go eat breakfast with the members of Nekoma. It felt like home, you were apart of a family.

Once the two of you were done with breakfast you went into his office. Kenma was in charge of helping you with the wedding planning. Everything was almost done, there were just a few things left.

"Y/n you need to try on a dress." Kenma told you as he looked at his notes.

"Kenma I don't want to." You whined. Wedding planning was stressful and you were dreading picking out a dress for yourself.

"You have a month until the wedding and you need a dress. Do you even know who your bridesmaids will be?" Kenma asked writing down notes for you.

"Well yeah the girls from Karasuno and you."

"Akaashi already asked me to be a groomsmen." He said before you groaned.

"You are choosing Akaashi over me?" You stared at Kenma in disbelief.

"He asked first, I'm not doing it to spite you." Kenma shrugged.

"Whatever. Where are we going to try on dresses?"

"There's a bridal boutique in the Nekoma territory that Yamamoto, Yaku, Lev, and myself will take you there. We'll go today."

"Why so many men?" You questioned.

"Your protection is important, I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you on my watch."

"Thank you Kenma."

A few hours later you were taken to the bridal boutique Kenma spoke of. Kenma told you the boutique was closed to give you absolute privacy. The first thing you picked out were bridesmaid dresses for Saeko, Kiyoko, and Yachi. Kenma told you that he'd send a letter to the Karasuno girls about their dresses.

You tried one a few dress styles to fine which one was your favorite. Once you found your favorite style of dress you tried different dresses. You played with colors and textures but nothing stood out to you. You felt bad because you thought that Kenma was bored from your indecisive mind. You apologized to him multiple times but he shrugged away your worries. You were becoming worried that you wouldn't find a dress you liked. You looked over the many dresses on the racks until a certain one caught your eye.

You quickly grabbed it before trying it on. When it was finally on, you looked at yourself in the mirror. It flattered your body, you felt so beautiful. Your smile grew wide and tears started it build in your eyes. Kenma shifted in his seat and your sudden expression.

"Is this the one?" He asked.

"Yes. This is the one."