Chapter 13

You received a text from Akaashi saying that they were here. You jumped off of your bed and ran to the front door. Once you opened it Bokuto and Akaashi entered and immediately embraced you. In the three way hug, Akaashi whispered to you.

"There is no need to worry, love. You did the right thing and now it's time to face it." Akaashi said. You nodded agreeing with him.

"Okay let's go so see your father." Bokuto said.

Bokuto and Akaashi released you and they followed you to your father's office. You knocked on the door for permission to enter.

"Come in." Ukai said before you opened the door. You started to enter the room with Bokuto and Akaashi but your father stopped you.

"Not you y/n. Please prepare a room for these two, this meeting will only take a minute and they are needed for a meeting in the morning." Your father instructed.

"Yes sir." You said before leaving your boyfriends with your father. To say you were worried was an understatement but you did what you were told.

Once the door was shut, Ukai turned to them.

"You two sit." Ukai said sternly. They nodded and listened to him.

"Ukai we meant no disrespect." Bokuto said. He was about to plead for forgiveness before Ukai raised his hand. This caused Bokuto to stop talking and Ukai began to speak.

"I understand that but we all know what problems this will cause?"

"I know sir." Bokuto put his head down. He was ashamed, being a clan leader he should know better and yet here he was causing trouble for his allies.

"Akaashi be honest with me. Are you and Bokuto serious about my daughter?" Ukai turned to him.

"Yes sir. We would never play with y/n's heart. We truly do love her and we should have told you about this sooner."

"Damn right you should have. Do you both understand the clan conflict this could cause?" Ukai said.

"Yes we do sir." Bokuto and Akaashi said together.

"I have a thought of a solution that you may or may not like." Ukai sighed.

"What is it?" Akaashi asked. Ukai took his hands and folded them together.

"If you two are serious about marrying y/n then I propose a marriage contract."

"What?" Bokuto objected.

"It's not a real marriage contract, it's only for show to fool the other clans. If I let y/n marry someone from another clan for love then it could cause a clan war. The clans could see that as a betrayal or favoritism to a certain clan. Or if it comes out that my daughter kept her relationship a secret then that reflects on me as the clan leader." Ukai explained.

"What do you think, Bokuto?" Akaashi asked him.

"I want to marry y/n someday and I know you do too. I think this will be the best course of action for all of us to stay together."

"Agreed." Akaashi nodded.

"Alright then, stay here tonight and we can start the contract draft tomorrow. It is late and I wanted to rest after tonight. Don't discuss any marriage or marrying specific details with y/n. You will soon have my blessing but until then this is confidential. This stays between us three." Ukai said.

"Yes sir." Bokuto and Akaashi said before bowing their heads.

A knock was heard on the office door.

"Come in." Ukai said.

Daichi stepped in and his eyes widened when he saw Akaashi.

"I didn't realize there was a meeting." He apologized.

"It's okay Daichi, it's over anyway. What did you need?"

"Y/n said a room was ready over on the west wing." He said.

"Of course she put the room near hers." Ukai chuckled. Daichi looked at him confused. "Bokuto. Akaashi. You are dismissed, enjoy your night. Daichi stay here for a minute." Ukai released them and they left.

Bokuto and Akaashi were led to their room by Tuskishima.

"Here it is, enjoy your stay." He said before leaving.

Bokuto and Akaashi entered the room that you prepared. Akaashi texted you that they made it to the room.

"Where is she?" Bokuto whined as he threw himself on the bed.

"Bokuto she's right here." Akaashi said before opening the room revealing you standing in the doorway.

"Hi gorgeous." Bokuto smiled. You walked over to him and kissed him. Akaashi came up behind you and kissed you on the top of your head.

"Are you two okay? He didn't threaten you did he?" You asked them.

"No no y/n he didn't. Everything is going to work out." Akaashi reassured you.

"Yep. You don't need to worry about anything princess." Bokuto said, still holding onto you.

"Okay, I need to go now. I don't want my father to catch me in here." You said trying to get out of their hold.

"No stay with us." Bokuto said.

"Bokuto, she can't. It would be inappropriate for her to stay the night with us." Akaashi said before grabbing your chin and making you look at him. "Even though I would love for her to stay here tonight. We need to be responsible."

Bokuto looked at the sight in front of him and pouted.

"Akaashi." He whined.

"I know. I love you both. I'm sure that we will get to spend the night together one night." Akaashi said as he brushed Bokuto's face with his hand.

"Boys it's late. I should really get going."

"Of course y/n, good night." Akaashi said as he let go of you.

"Sweet dreams." Bokuto said before he let go and gave you a kiss. Akaashi gave you one too.

"Goodnight. I'll see you two in the morning." You walked out before shutting the door.

"Damn Akaashi. I'm the luckiest person ever. I have you and y/n by my side." He smiled so brightly at him.

"I know Bokuto." He smiled back and kissed him. "Now let's go to bed, I have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day."

"You're right, goodnight Akaashi." Bokuto said as he climbed into bed with him.

"Goodnight Bokuto."