Chapter 35

The reception had started. Everyone had gathered in the humongous reception venue that was beautifully decorated. You, Bokuto, Akaashi and your wedding party made your initial entrance to the reception. Everyone was currently waiting for the party to start.

"Now it's time for the clan leader's bridal dance." The DJ announced as you were thrown off from the random announcement.

"Wait what?" You said before standing up from your table and making your way to the dancefloor. Noya laughed at your panicked face and Asahi came over to you.

"Y/n relax, it's similar to a first dance. It's a dance between a clan leader's new spouse and the other clan leaders. They trade places until you end up with your husbands. So I hope you're good at ballroom dancing." Asahi explained it while your eyes were wide.

"Wait, is this an actual tradition we have? I was never told about this." You said beginning to panic. After being lied to about traditions today, you really didn't want to do it anymore. Once you made it to the edge of the floor, Futakuchi walked up to you and offered out his hand.

"Care to dance?" He smiled.

"Yes." You told him. You didn't know exactly what you were supposed to do but fake it till you make it.

"How does it feel being married?" He said, striking up a conversation.

"I've been waiting for this for awhile, it feels good."

"Well even though you might be a Fukordani member now, but you are a Karasuno at heart. Date Tech is always here for you and your clan when you need us."

"Thank you Futakuchi." You said. Futakuchi glanced over at Oikawa who started to look impatient.

"It's time to switch." He said.

Futakuchi "passed" you along to Oikawa next on the dance floor. It was more like a quick spin and your dancing wasn't amazing so you ended up basically crashing into him.

"Toru." You said happily to him as he caught you.

"Y/n I knew you'd fall for me. You look beautiful this evening." He flirted, completely forgetting you were a married woman now.

"Why thank you." You said ignoring his first comment.

"I have to say my peace. I would have loved to marry you myself but you seem very happy with your husbands." He confessed.

"I'm sure you'll find someone special soon." You said and you truly met it. Oikawa was a charming man who could have any woman if he wanted too, he was bound to find someone.

"Maybe I will." He said. It was time to switch partners. Ushijima was eyeing Oikawa in kind of an impatient manner. Oikawa gave him a look back before whispering to you.

"Don't take anything he says seriously, he's too ignorant to understand people's emotions." Oikawa said before he passed you over to Ushijima.

"Y/n." He said in his normal voice which always sounded intimidating to you.

"Ushijima, thank you for coming to my wedding." You said getting the formalities out of the way.

"My pleasure, we were invited so why don't I attend?" Ushijima questioned, you remembered how dense he could be.

"I mean you could have always declined." You suggested.

"I had no reason to."

"Well I'm still thankful you came." He nodded at your statement before he looked over to Kuroo.

"It's time to switch partners. I wish you happiness with your marriage." He said before he twirled you away. You spun round until Kuroo swooped in and took you on the floor.

"Kuroo." You gasped in surprise.

"Y/n, we're practically family now you should call me Tetsurō or something." He said

"Okay Tetsu how's that?" You said and Kuroo only smiled at the nickname you gave him.

"I hope you know that I trust you to watch over Kōtarō with Keiji. Then watch over Keiji when he's had enough of Kōtarō shit. Kōtarō and I are like brothers and I've wanted him to be happy for the longest time. He has you and Akaashi, and I know you'll take care of them."

"Tetsu you live close to us. You act like he's gonna be locked up since he's married." You laughed.

"I know I know. I just want you to take care of yourself too. You and Keiji and Kōtarō's weakness, it's a good and a bad thing."

"I promise I will take care of him and Keiji." You said and Kuroo pulled you into a tighter hug.

"Thank you. Remember you are always welcome at Nekoma, it's your dad's turn to have you." Kuroo passed before he gently passed you to your father. Ukai swooped in and began dancing with you.

"Hey dad." You smiled shyly at him.

"Hi my sweet girl." Ukai, he said in a kind voice. He looked into your eyes and he started crying. His beautiful daughter was all grown up.

"Please don't cry, I'll start crying." You said.

"I just hate that you're grown up now. I feel like just yesterday you were a little fireball running around the manor. Now you're married and married to a clan leader."

"Dad, I'll be okay."

"If anything ever happens to you, Bokuto knows what's coming." He said in a dark tone. You could tell he was somewhat joking.

"Dad, stop, you know you love both of them both."

"Speaking of, it's finally time." Ukai said, referring to your first dance with your husbands. He reluctantly spun you in front of your husbands.

Once you regained your balance you looked at Bokuto and Akaashi. Akaashi had a small excited smile while Bokuto had an uncontained goofy smile plastered on his lips. They both held their hands out for you to take.

A three person waltz is hard to do, but Akaashi made the three prepare to do this dance. The private dance lessons worked out in the end.

The crowd around you seemed to disappear as your focus was on Bokuto and Akaashi

"Hi love." Bokuto said.

"Hi." You said sheepishly.

"Did you enjoy dancing with the other leaders?" Akaashi asked.

"Yes they all wish us well on our marriage."

"That was nice of them." Akaashi smiled.

"What's the plan when our dance is over?" You asked.

"It will be time to party the night away until we get home. I'll finally get you two all to myself with no distractions." Bokuto leaned in close to whisper the final part in you and Akaashi's ear.

The reception was in full swing. People were eating, dancing, and drinking. Many people from all different clans came up to you and your husbands to congratulate you on your marriage. The attention was all on you and your newly married husbands. The partying only lasted a few more hours until it was time to say goodbye.