Chapter 34

There was no mistake. The wedding was still on and you had about an hour to fix yourself up to walk down the aisle. Currently you were in the bridesmaids' room getting your hair and makeup done by Kiyoko. She cleaned all the blood off of your skin and redid your bridal look that was previously ruined by Daishou.

"How are you feeling?" Saeko asked.

"I'm nervous." You said. Truthfully your heart was pounding so fast. Daishou was a distraction from your pre-wedding jitters but now it was all you could think about.

"Well your guests are arriving so shake off those nerves." Yachi said, looking out the window. You sucked in air through your teeth at Yachi's comment.

"Okay, I'm almost done y/n then we'll get you in your dress." Kiyoko told you as she did the final retouches on your hair.

"Okay." You said with a sigh.

Yachi and Saeko pulled your gown out of the closet and carefully took it out of the dress bag. They assisted you into the dress very slowly so as to not ruin it.

"How do I look?" You asked once Yachi zipped you up.

"Y/n you look like a princess." Kiyoko gasped and Yachi agreed.

"Do I really?" You gave a sad smile to her as tears began to build in your eyes.

"No no don't cry, you look amazing, now we have to get you out there. Let's go girls." Saeko said.

You met in a room outside of the ceremony, it kept you hidden. The bridesmaids and groomsmen were lined up in front of you. The wedding party was small; there were three groomsmen and three bridesmaids. Yachi, Saeko, and Kiyoko were the bridesmaids. Konoha, Kenma, and Kuroo were the groomsmen.

"Y/n look at you." Kuroo smiled at you when you entered the room. Your cheeks turned red.

"Kuroo leave her alone but y/n you look beautiful." Kenma said before he came up to you. He gave you a hand to hold which you took, and he gave it a small squeeze. He knew you were freaking out on the inside. In a few moments your life was about to change. Despite Kenma's comforting gesture, you were still fidgeting. Your father came into the room and walked straight over to you. He hugged you from behind and scared the crap out of you.

"Breathe, you have nothing to worry about. If you're worried about Daishou don't, he was taken care of. If you're worried about being married or cold feet, don't be, they love you and you have the whole clan here to support you. You nodded, agreeing with him.

Bokuto and Akaashi were standing in front of all of your guests waiting for the ceremony to start. The wedding party was the first to go down the aisle. First Konoha walked down with Saeko, then Kenma with Yachi, and finally Kuroo and Kyoko.

"You ready?" Your father took your arm. You wanted to reply with 'ready as I'll ever be' but decided against it.

"Yes." You said with confidence.

"Alright then." He smiled.

There was a brief pause and the anticipation built. All the guests and your fiancés were waiting for you to walk to appear. The music began to play. The crowd stood up from their seats to greet you, the bride. Two white doors opened to reveal you with your father.

"Oh wow." Bokuto whispered, his eyes practically sparkled at the sight of you.

"She's gorgeous." Akaashi said.

Your father gave you a kiss on the cheek before he handed you to Bokuto on the altar.

The altar wasn't traditional, just like your relationship which was unconventional. You stood in the middle of the altar with Bokuto and Akaashi on either side of you. The three of you held hands with one another as the officiant stood in the middle of the aisle on the floor. All the attention was on you, Bokuto, and Akaashi on the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Today we are here to celebrate the marriage between clans. A marriage between Bokuto and Akaashi of Fukurōdani and y/n of Karasuno. These three beautiful people have finally decided to tie the knot." The officiant said, looking out to everyone in the crowd.

"Before I continue, if anyone wishes for the wedding to stop, speak now or forever hold your peace." You secretly thought Oikawa was going to object, but to your surprise it was silent. Oikawa knew everyone would kick his ass if he ruined today. The officiant continued on with the ceremony.

"It's time for the vows, the rings will be presented while spoken. Bokuto please start first."

"From the moment I saw you I knew, I loved both of you. Akaashi, you are a genius and y/n your smile lights up a room. I couldn't see myself without either of you in my life. You both are the pieces of me that make me whole." He said as a small tear ran down his cheek. His composure began to break. You took your thumb and wiped a tear away as he took a moment to calm down. "With these rings I promise to make you two my number one priority, nothing else matters to me. I'd rather lose everything than lose you." Bokuto finished as he put a wedding ban on you and Akaashi's finger.

"Y/n you are next." The officiant told you. You took a deep breath, trying to keep it together. Akaashi gave your hand a squeeze in comfort.

"I felt like I was missing something until I met you two. From that moment you've filled my life with such happiness and adventure. Our rings are a sign of our promise, my promise to both of you I will continue to stay by your side. Whether through water or blood I will be with you every step of the way." You said as you put a ban on Bokuto and Akaashi's left ring finger.

"You two are the most unorganized people I have ever met, but you are my lovers. You two hold me together from breaking a part, you are my support system. These rings are a symbol of our love and how we will stand together."

"With that by the power vested in me, with the support of all the clans witnessing. I now pronounce you three husbands and wife. You may kiss." The officant said. You, Bokuto, and Akaashi moved in closer to one another. The three of you kissed as the crowd stood up and clapped. You pulled a part and smiled at your new husbands.

The officiant turned to address the crowd.

"Introducing your new Misters and Mrs. Bokuto." He announced. You, Bokuto, and Akaashi walked back down the aisle, but this time together hand and hand. A bright smile on all of your faces and people from all clans clapped for you.

Time for the wedding reception to begin.