Chapter 6

Art credit: kamurio on Deviant Art

The door opened.

"Y/n Ukai needs you-" It was Daichi. Akaashi and you jumped away from each other but at that point it was too late. He saw something he wasn't supposed to see. You quickly stood up and walked towards him.

"Daichi. I promise it's not what it looks like."

Daichi wasn't buying your attempts at saving yourself.

"Y/n I don't believe that for a second. You were clearly just making out with Akaashi." He yelled at you before turning his attention to Akaashi.

"Give us some privacy." He said to Akaashi who had no choice but to obey a man with a higher position than him. He quickly nodded his head before walking out of the room. He close the door on the way out but stood close by in order to listen.

Once Daichi thought the two of you were alone, he glared at you. And you silently prepare to get scolded.

"What the hell was that!"

You didn't know how to respond without him getting angrier.

"I-"

"No excuses y/n."

"We kissed."

"I saw that. And I'm sure Ukai doesn't know anything about this?" His words made your anxiety rise.

"No! Please I beg you don't tell him."

Daichi didn't say anything, he only stared at you. He was thinking to himself, but you couldn't read his expression of what he was going to say.

"Fine. I won't tell him."

"Thank you Daichi." You said but you knew there was a catch.

"You could have your fun for now. Although once I become head you'll never see him again. I'll make sure of it." You flinched at his words. At least he didn't know about Bokuto. Although him threatening your relationship with Akaashi made your blood boil. He pushed your buttons.

"You can't do shit to me Daichi. You think you have all this power just because you were the future ahead of the Karasuno clan! I have news for you! You aren't head yet and until then you can't do shit to me. I'm done with this conversation."

You stormed out of the room. As you came out Akaashi grabbed your hand and the two of you walked away together. Tears of frustration begin to fall down your cheeks which Akaashi wiped them away. He knew you were frustrated and angry with Daichi. He also knew it would be best not to discuss the situation he had heard.

Akaashi helped you calm down before going off to find Ukai and the other leaders.

Daichi on the other hand stood still in the conference room that you had left him in. He couldn't believe how disrespectful you had acted towards him. He knew the second he became the head he would go through with his promise.

Once you met up with Ukai, he was ready to leave so you said brief goodbyes before getting into the car.

Bokuto and Akaashi were inside the Nekoma manor. Bokuto was saddened by you leaving so soon. Akashi gave Bokuto a hug.

"I miss her." Bokuto said sadly.

"I know you do. We need to talk about something."

"What's wrong Akaashi?"

"It's about y/n."

~

Back in the car. Suga drove the car back to the Karasuno territory, but you refused to look at Daichi during the drive back. As Ukai and Daichi discussed business, you stared outside the window hoping when you'd get to see them again. Daichi kept glancing over at you, he was angry with you but he was also concerned for your well being.

"Daichi what's wrong? Does y/n have something on her face?" Ukai asked Daichi.

"No sir. Nothing's wrong."

"Y/n, why do you look so down?" Ukai said, turning his attention to you.

"Nothing." You sighed.

"I don't believe that. Everyone can see you're sulking about something. So what is it?"

"I like seeing the other clans and I hate that I never get to see them. I only get to see them on trips with you or at galas."

"Y/n you enjoy seeing your friends from other clans. I know this. Is this what is troubling you?"

"Yes." You sighed. You weren't giving him the whole truth but it wasn't a lie either.

"Well I have a surprise for you then."