Chapter 2

It was time for the gala. You were currently in the car with Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kiyoko, and Asahi driving to the venue. The whole clan was in different cars traveling there. You were very nervous and it was obvious to everyone in the car.

Since the clans colors were black that was the color attire for everyone. A black dress was worn by you and the other Karasuno women in all different styles. Kiyoko's dress was tight fitting, showing off all of her curves. There was no way Tanaka was going to let her out of his sight. Your dress was more loose fitting but still flattered your body. You kept playing with the frills on your dress in a fidgeting manner. Asahi had enough of your habits so he spoke up.

"Y/n? You okay back there?" He glanced back towards you through the rearview mirror. You immediately stopped.

"I'm fine, why?" You lied through your teeth.

"You're fidgeting." He stated. Asahi could read you like a book. Kiyoko grabbed your hand.

"Stop worrying. Gala's are fun!" Kiyoko said, giving you a smile. She was squeezing your hand.

"I guess you're right." You sighed, giving her a weak smile.

"Don't worry y/n. If you have any trouble tonight we'll be here to help you!" Nishinoya said proudly.

"Thank you."

The Karasuno clan pulled up into the Gala. The car soon stopped in front of a giant banquet hall. Your nerves were going crazy. The door was opened by a man in a tux holding his hand out for you. You grabbed it and got out of the car. The venue was gorgeous, you stared at the structure of agriculture, taking in its beauty.

Ukai got out of his car and noticed you standing in front of the building. He came up behind you and held out his arm for you to take. You gladly hooked your arm with his as you entered the Gala together.

Once you made your way through the doors, you were in awe. It was beautiful.

"What do you think?" Ukai asked.

"I'm speechless." You said in awe at the decorated banquet hall.

The clans who were already inside turned towards the doorway.

The Karasuno clan had arrived as they filed in behind you and Ukai. Once the initial entrance was made the clan split off to enjoy their night. You were stuck with Ukai and Daichi, going to what you considered was your deathbed. It was time for you to meet the clan leaders.

"We are going to meet Date Tech first, just letting you know," Ukai whispered in your ear he was trying to calm you down but it didn't help much.

He walked up to a man with brown hair, he was about average in height but the man behind him was not! He was an angry looking man with white hair and no eyebrows. You slightly cowered behind Ukai.

"Gentlemen, this is y/n. Y/n this is Kenji Futakuchi, the leader of the Date Tech clan. This is Takanobu Aone his second." Ukai introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." You bowed, showing off your manners.

"The pleasure is all ours" he said and his second only nodded. Then he turned to Ukai.

"I can see why she's the pride and joy of Karasuno. What a fine young lady she is!" He stated. You blushed in return.

They continued to talk until Ukai explained to Futakuchi that he had to introduce you to everyone else. So you were on your way to the next clan leader.

"How are you feeling?" Ukai asked you as he led you to the next clan leader. You didn't get to answer, but if you could you'd have told him you were terrified. Soon you came face to face with a man in red, he had black hair that looked as if he had just got out of bed, and his eyes were like a cats. Next to him was a short boy sitting on a chair playing on a Nintendo switch. You were slightly confused.