Epilogue

Months later you were back at the Karasuno manor gardens. It was the day Daichi was going to become the head of the Karasuno Clan. Similar to a wedding, the clan members were a witness to Daichi receiving the title as head. The ceremony was all dramatics, the paperwork was the important part and it was done months ago. However the clans were big on presentation and blowing large amounts of money on this type of stuff.

Your father stood in front of a kneeling Daichi. You were currently standing with Akaashi on the ground while Bokuto was up on the altar with the other clan leaders.

"Do you Daichi promise to lead your clan and the Haikyuu alliance clan's to the best of your abilities?" Ukai asked. Nothing was more important to a leader than his clan members themselves.

"I do." Daichi said.

"To put everyone else's life over yours. To be the leader everyone looks to." Ukai continued.

"I do." Daichi confirmed.

Your father turned the clan leaders present at the ceremony.

"Do you clan leaders of the Haikyuu Alliance accept Daichi as the new leader of Karasuno?" Ukai asked the leaders.

"I, Kenji Futakuchi, give Date Tech's approval." Futakuchi said.

"I, Tetsuro Kuroo, the leader of Nekoma, give approval." Kuroo said.

"I, Toru Oikawa, grant Aoba Johsai's approval." Oikawa said as dramatic as ever.

"I, Wakatoshi Ushijima, give Shiratorizawa's approval." Ushijima said in his usual gruff voice.

"I, Kōtarō Bokuto, give Fukurōdani's approval." Bokuto said proudly then looks towards you and Akaashi. You and Akaashi winked at him and he tried to hide his smile.

Once the leaders give their vocal approval to Daichi, then Ukai could proceed. He removed the orange decorated stole from his neck and pulled it on Daichi. The other leaders began to bow to Daichi out of respect. Ukai took a step back to symbolize him stepping away as the leader of Karasuno, that was Daichi's role to fill now.

"I Kensin Ukai grant you, Sawamura Daichi the title as the new Head of the Karasuno Clan." Ukai said. The crowd began cheering as Daichi stood up to face the crowd. A proud smile was plastered on his face. Sugawara came to his side, he wore a small orange cord to show his status as second in command. They bowed to the crowd and you smiled. The clans were in good hands.

The End

for now