Chapter 29

~Time skip~

The weeks went by. You got a letter from Bokuto and Akaashi checking up on you. Akaashi explained in his letter that Bokuto had been swamping himself with work to keep his mind off of you and Nohebi. He apologized for not being able to see you before the wedding. Of course you understood his position, he was probably stressed out too. You wrote a letter back to them that Kenma promised to develier to them. You were just ready for the wedding day to be here already.

~

Today was the day. You'd finally get to see your fiancés, your father, and your clan again. You barely got any sleep last night. It was the morning, you laid in your bed trying to rest your eyes when the door squeaked open

"It's the big day!" Kenma said before he jumped on you.

"Kenma don't remind me, I'm freaking out." You said into your pillow. The wedding day came a lot quicker than you expected. You were moving out Nekoma and to Fukurōdani. You'd finally get to see your father today after two months.

"Well we have to arrive early. You aren't supposed to see you fiancés the day of the wedding until you make your entrance down the isle." Kenma told you.

"Kenma you sure know a lot about weddings." You laughed and his face turned red. You figured Kenma started dating or met someone special and he was in love. Kenma knew what you were thinking and he hit your arm.

"Ow" You yelled at him before he gave you a look. Then he relaxed.

"I've met someone but don't tell Kuroo, he doesn't even know yet." Kenma said quietly. You smiled at him.

"Oh okay, I won't say anything."

"Thank you, y/n." Kenma said before giving you a hug.

"I bet Keiji and Kōtarō are jealous you get to see me this morning." You joked.

"You're probably right, well after you eat breakfast and get dress we'll drive you to the venue."

"Okay!"

You packed your things once again and put them in the car, it was deja vu. Kuroo and Kenma were going to drop them off to the Fukurōdani manor later. The Nekoma men were sad to see you go, they all loved you and wished you could stay longer.

The car pulled up to a gorgeous wedding venue. Your father was standing outside of it, he was waiting for you to arrive.

"Dad!" You said as you jumped out of the backseat. You got out and hugged your father.

"I missed you so much."

Your father held onto you before he pulled away from you. Then Kenma and Kuroo bid you farewell, they were going to reunite with Bokuto and Akaashi because they were apart of the grooms' party. Your fiancés were supposed to arrive a few hours later.

You father took you around the venue to tour it before the wedding. It was a chateau with a lush garden in the backyard. People were already setting up the ceremony outside. He took you to the reception room where people are going to eat and dance the night away.

To end your tour, Ukai took you upstairs to the bridal suite. It was two rooms connected together by a large bathroom. One room was for the bride and the other was for the bridesmaids.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Really?" Your father nodded and opened a closest revealing for girlfriends. They screamed surprised and you jumped in shock.

"Kiyoko! Yachi! Saeko!" You screamed and they all hugged you.

"We've missed you so much." Yachi said.

"I've missed you too."

"You excited? I never thought you'd get married before me." Kiyoko laughed.

"If Tanaka ever gets the courage maybe you'll be next." You poked her.

"We got your letter from Kenma about the bridesmaid dresses. Here they are, what do you think?" Saeko pulled out the dresses to show you.

"They are perfect." You gasped.

"So I hired a makeup artist to assist with your hair and makeup." Kiyoko said.

"Oh okay!"

A few hours went by, you put on a long silk white dress to wear before you got into your actual dress. Kiyoko had lunch delivered as you and the girls caught up on lost time.

"Kiyoko you said you handled the makeup artist?" Yachi asked her.

"Yes she's here. I've used her before to do my makeup and hair for galas." She said and opened the suite door.

A young girl with brown hair stepped through the door. She wore a green dress and she smiled brightly at you.

"Hi my name is Mika Yamaka, I'll be your stylist today."