Chapter 30

Art Credit: @nano099 on Twitter

"Mika it's nice to meet you, I'm y/n." You stood up to greet her. Mika was a beautiful young girl who looked around your age, she had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Oh the bride! The pleasure is all mine." She brightly smiled before giving you a hug. Her personality seemed bright and bubbly, you were excited to work with her.

"I'm excited to do your makeup today. You all will look gorgeous when I'm done with you. I'll set up real quick then start with the bridesmaids' makeup and hair?" Mika asked.

"Yes that's perfect, you can do your thing." Kiyoko said. Mika nodded and when into the other room.

Mika had spent some time with the girls while you relaxed in your side of the room. You sat down at the vanity desk on the bride's room side. Before you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." You said and your father poked his head through the door.

"Hey dad." You said before he came into the room.

"Hi sweetheart. How you feeling? Getting cold feet?" Your father joked.

"Ha ha, did you need something?"

"I have a wedding gift for you, it was your other father's." He said before he kneeled in front of you. He held a small box into his hand and slowly opened it. Inside was a small pearl necklace.

"He wanted to give it to you when you were older but he never got the chance to." He told you softly. "Do you want to put it on?"

"Yes." You turned around and allowed your father to clip on the necklace. You looked down at it in awe.

"It will be like both of your fathers can walk you down the isle now." He said.

"Dad don't say stuff like that, I'm going to keep crying." You said with some tears coming down your face, good thing your makeup wasn't done yet. Your dad wipe away the tears before he kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"I love it dad I really do." You said.

"I'm glad. I have to go, everyone will be arriving soon and I have to fix some final preparations. I'll see you at the isle."

"Okay bye dad." You waved as he left the room.

Soon after Mika had finished with the other girls and she made her way to you. You complemented them on their makeup and hair.

"So bride you ready to say goodbye to your bridesmaids and we'll get started." Mika asked.

"We're leaving?" Yachi questioned as she entered the bride's room.

"Your clan leader told me about the bridal tradition your clan has..." Mika said kind of confused.

"Which is?" Kiyoko interrupted as she walked into the room.

"From what I was told an hour before the ceremony no in the wedding is supposed to see the bride. It's bad luck and that's why there's two separate rooms in the bridal suite." Mika explained.

"I've heard of something similar but I didn't know we do it." Kiyoko said. At this point everyone was a little confused on the Karasuno traditions.

"I'm sorry if this is confusing that's what I was told. We don't have to do it-" Mika started to say until Saeko stopped her.

"No no Miss Mika it's fine. Girls let's go." Saeko said as she pushed the girls back into the other room. Mika laughed at them before she locked the door behind them. She walked over to you and sat you down at the vanity.

"Okay my bride you ready?" She asked.

"I am."

Mika got started with your hair after discussing a style you liked.

"So tell me a little bit about your fiancés."

"Well there's Bokuto and Akaashi, I met them three years ago at one of our galas that the clan holds. Bokuto is like a fireball, he's full of energy but he's such a sweetheart. He was the one who proposed to me in Akaashi in the first place." You began to explain.

"From what I understand this is a polyamorous relationship?" Mika asked in the middle of your story.

"Yes. Bokuto and Akaashi dated for about 6 months before they asked me to join their relationship."

"That's sweet. I'm sorry, I didn't want to be rude. I just wanted to understand your relationship."

"Of course thank you for asking. Where was I? Akaashi is my other fiancé, he's like the brain of our operation. He is stern but he has a soft spot for us, and in private he's the most lovable person ever."

Mika looked at you with a happy yet pitiful smile after you talked on and on about your relationship. You didn't notice it. She finally finished your makeup and you looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked beautiful. You saw Mika in the reflection, as you turned around to thank her before she spoke.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly as her eyes began to water.

"For what?" You questioned.

"For what I'm about to do..." She said before she walked towards the suite door and opened it.

"There's the beautiful bride to be!" An unknown voice said.