Chapter 7

"No way! Ukai wants you to come with us tomorrow?" Yachi said.

You were currently hanging out with Yachi and Kiyoko having a sleepover in your room. It had been two weeks since Daichi caught you with Akaashi and you were still on edge about the whole thing. It had also been two weeks since Ukai said he had a surprise for you and you didn't know what it was. The only clue you had was that it was going on tomorrow.

"Yeah, but I don't understand what we're doing."

"He didn't tell her?" Yachi said Kiyoko.

"He didn't tell me what? He said it was a surprise." You said, confused.

"Okay, okay. Let me explain. Every month the clans hold a fighting event at one of Fukurōdani's underground clubs." Kiyoko explained.

"You say fighting events but it's more like a monthly fight club?" Yachi commented.

"Fight club?" You said as you were still confused. No one even told you anything.

"Yes. Fukurōdani owns lots of bars, clubs, and warehouses. So they hold private events just for the clans. They say it helps keep tensions between the clans low." Kiyoko continued.

"That makes sense."

"So the whole clan goes to watch and or participate in these fights. And I'm assuming Ukai didn't want you to come because he knows you don't like violence."

You nodded.

"I promise they are fun."

~

It was Friday evening, the night of the event. You and the girls we're getting ready to leave.

"What do I wear?" You asked Kiyoko. The two of you were currently browsing through your closet to find something for tonight. While Saeko, Tanaka's sister was currently sitting on your bed observing the two of you. She already began pre-gaming the fight as she chugged down a beer and Yachi was doing her makeup at your desk.

"You might want to wear a semi-nice dress. Oh and it has to be black." She said sitting back.

"A dress? Why though?"

"Y/n babe. We are the eye candy for the clan and fighters we want to look hot!" She explained as she laid back on your bed.

Knock knock

"Hey ladies, we're leaving in 20 minutes." Asahi said through the door.

"Ok!" All four of you screamed at the door.

"Y/n you need to pick something like now." Kiyoko said.

"Okay okay. I want to wear this." You grabbed a black lacy jumpsuit and ran to the bathroom to change. Once you were ready, you walked out of the bathroom. The girls just stared at you in awe.

"What's wrong?" you asked. Their stares were confusing you. Was there something on your face?

"Y/n! You look fucking hot girl!" Saeko screamed.

"Oh my god, stop!" You said embarrassed.

knock knock

"Ladies, we are waiting on you. Are you ready?" Asahi said through the door once again.

"Yes! Oh my goodness Asahi why are you up our asses today!" Saeko said loudly as she opened the door. Asahi looked terrified as Saeko continued to yell at him.

"I'm sorry. Please just make your way to the cars."

"Whatever, let's go ladies." Saeko grabbed Yachi and Kiyoko. But before she grabbed you Asahi stopped her.