Chapter 5

In the end, after talking to Bokuto and Akashi for about two months you finally decided to start dating them. It's been three years since then. Of course it was a secret from everybody and you planned on telling Ukai... just some other time. That was always your excuse for not telling him and you've been saying that for the past years. One of the main reasons was that you couldn't find the right time.

The burner phone that Bokuto and Akaashi gave you was the only way you could contact them. The relationship was challenging at times because of that but you managed to work it out. In order to see them, you pushed Ukai to take you on trips to see other clan territories. It was the best way to see them in person without anyone getting suspicious.

Even though three years have passed, Ukai still treats you like a child. A lot of things are changing in the Karasuno clan. Daichi was going to be the head of the clan in six months and Suga was going to be his second. You are becoming anxious because once Daichi became the head of the family things would change. Daichi was a lot stricter than Ukai so you wouldn't be able to get away with things. This was your cue that you needed to tell Ukai everything soon about your relationship.

"Good morning y/n." It was Ukai, he was knocking on your door.

"Yes? Come in." You were sitting at your desk in your room when Ukai came in.

"Hey kiddo, so we're heading to the Nekoma territory today. You are welcome to join if you want."

You thought about it for a second. Bokuto and Kuroo loved to hang out with each other so it wouldn't be suspicious if he was there. It was the perfect opportunity for you to see Bokuto and Akaashi.

"Sure." You smiled at him

"OK then. We are leaving in one hour so be ready." He left your room right after.

You immediately grabbed your phone out of its hiding spot and called Bokuto. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hey babe. Akaashi! Y/n is on the phone! Get over here!"

"Bokuto please don't yell into the phone. You're probably hurting y/n ears." Akaashi walked over to Bokuto, who put the phone on speaker.

"Bokuto, Akashi how would you feel about seeing me at the Nekoma manor today?"

"I would love to see you today baby." Bokuto said.

"Of course we would love to see you. Is Ukai taking you today?" Akaashi asked.

"Yes, he has a business meeting with Kuroo today."

"Okay, then I will see you there." Akaashi said.

"Okay! I love both of you, see you two later."

"We love you too." They said in unison.

"Bye."

"Bye."

*click*

You put the phone back in its hiding spot and quickly got dressed appropriately to leave the house.

Turns out you and Ukai weren't the only ones going to the Nekoma territory. Daichi and Suga also came along, but that was to be expected since they are going to be running the clan in a few months. The less people who came on these trips the easier it was to sneak off.

You were currently in the car with everyone on the way to the Nekoma manor.

"Is anyone else going to be at this Ukai meeting?" Daichi asked him. You were playing on your phone, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Well Bokuto is usually over there hanging out with Kuroo. So if he is there, then he'll just join the meeting as well."

"Do I need to be in the meeting in its entirety?"

"No you don't have to be. Once we discuss the details of the contract, sign it and you are free to leave."

'Contract?' You thought to yourself. Since Daichi was to be the head of the clan soon, Ukai wanted to ensure that the alliances between clans were strong. Usually in a power shift the clans tend to start conflict and break alliances. To ensure that wasn't going to happen Ukai was reestablishing clan contracts with Daichi to make the power switch smooth and easy.

Once you arrived at the manor, Kuroo was standing outside ready to greet everyone.

"Welcome back to the Nekoma manor Karasuno!" He said before exchanging greetings with handshakes at all.

"Good day to you Kuroo, is Kenma here?" You asked

"Sadly no he's at the lab today working on something special for me." He winked.

This was perfect for you. As much as you love to hang out with Kenma, you really wanted to spend this time with Bokuto and Akaashi if you could.

Everyone entered the manner, everyone except Suga who was in charge of the car. Kuroo led everyone to one of the many conference rooms down a long hall. Inside Bokuto and Akashi were already sitting inside of that one. You smile at them.

"Hey hey hey! It's the Karasuno clan." Bokuto stood up from his chair and walked over to greet everyone.

"I knew they would be here." Daichi muttered under his breath you couldn't tell if there was a hint of annoyance behind that.

"Bokuto I suspected you were going to be here." Ukai said.

Bokuto laughed and walked over to Kuroo.

"Of course I'd be here. You know I love to bother this guy." Bokuto said as he hung his arm around Kuroo's shoulder.

"Anyway gentlemen let's get this meeting started." Ukai said

Once those words left his mouth, everyone stopped laughing and the vibe in the room darkened. Everything became serious.

"Akashi, would you mind entertaining y/n while we're in this meeting?" Bokuto spoke. Akashi nodded before leading you out of the room.

Bokuto gave you the perfect setup to get some alone time. Even if Bokuto couldn't be there, he still wanted Akaashi to have this time with her. The office doors were closed behind you and Akashi, he quickly grabbed your hand.

"Let's go where we can have more privacy."

He led you to another conference room different from the one you were in before. He closed the door behind you, securing your privacy. Once the doors closed he pulled you into a hug.

"You have no idea how much I missed you."

"I missed you too, Akashi."

Once you are finished hugging, the two of you sat down on a couch. You started a conversation and caught up with him. His hands were on top of yours, rubbing them to comfort you. He smiled at you as you spoke about your clan. He loved hearing your voice and he was hooked on every word. He wanted to shut down all your insecurities about anything and everything.

"I'm proud of Daichi but..." You stopped as you were words became lost.

"I know you've been stressed about the shift of power in your clan."

"We both know where this conversation is going, Akaashi. Yes, I plan on telling Ukai about us soon, before Daichi becomes head." You said quietly. Akaashi squeezed your hands tightly.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to pressure you."

"It's okay. I know you're also worried about it. Once I tell my father, he will accept you and Bo then we'll be allowed to love openly." You said before placing a hand on Akaashi's cheek.

"You've right. But all I want to do is love you now." He said before he pulled you closer. "Bokuto and I can't wait for that day." Your faces were almost touching. He brought his hand up to your cheek. "I've waited so long to do this." Akaashi said quietly before connecting his lips with yours. You kissed him back, feeling his soft lips on yours.

The last time Akaashi or Bokuto kissed you was a month ago at a clan meeting. You didn't want to admit it but you were touch starved.

The kiss deepened and your fingers intertwined with Akaashi's.

You two were interrupted when the door opened.