Chapter 33

"Kenma?" Ukai questioned and all the attention went to him. He was sitting in a chair in a corner of the room.

"I have a plan... it's not the best but it will work on such short notice. Y/n has a limited time before Daishou gets impatient. I can act on this plan right now with confidence." Kenma said.

"So what is it?" Daichi asked.

"It's too complicated to explain I just need you to trust me." In Kenma's brain he had a large complex plan laid out already. It would have been a waste of time to explain it to simple minded people around him, according to Kenma.

The men didn't have any reason to object, they Kenma was right. He was the only one with an idea to save you. The men broke from their meeting and they moved out. Kenma told everyone where to go and be ready to act.

"Yaku I need you to back me up." Kenma said and he whispered something into Yaku's ear.

"Got it." He replied and Kenma handed him something, which he pocketed.

"Kenma what are you planning to do?" Kuroo asked as he came up behind him with a smirk.

"I can't tell you but just be ready to bust in there when I finish." Kenma said simply. Kuroo knew Kenma's way of thinking, inside his brain he was scheming up something good. 

The men all loaded their small hand guns and prepared for a fight. Suga told Kenma about the two men from Nohebi guarding the door.

"When I give the signal I need Kuroo and Daichi to grab the men. Make sure they don't make any noise and don't breathe in anything. Once that's handled, Ukai it's up to you, Bokuto, and Akaashi to get in the room."

The men all nodded before Kenma and Yaku walked straight to the bridal suite.

"Who are you?" One of the men asked. Kenma gave the man a look before looking him up and down.

"Kenma, I'm a friend of the bride and this is Yaku. The bride's father asked us to gave this to her." Kenma said, testing the waters with these guys. Yaku and Kenma both held out a orange crystal balls.

"No one is aloud to see the bride, Ukai's orders." One of the men said bluntly. That stupid lie was not going to stop him.

"Well I guess we'll just go then." Kenma shrugged before pretending he was going to leave. Then he crushed the two orbs in his hand before turning back around. They shattered by the force of his palms and a small white powder came out. Yaku did the same and they blew the special powder in the guards' faces.

The powder quickly flooded the air. Kenma and Yaku held their breathe and closed their eyes. The guards began to cough simultaneously and sucked in the drug into their lungs. Their eyes became itching and red as the powder seeped into their tear ducts. Kenma watched as a sickening smirk appeared on his face before he gave the signal to the others.

"Go, don't breathe it in." Akaashi reminded before Kuroo and Daichi grabbed the guards who were about to drop to the floor and make noise. They dragged the unconscious men away and pulled them into a containment room for holding.

"Kenma what the hell kind of drug was that?" Kuroo asked as Kenma came into the room.

"Just something I've been experimenting with. They should be okay in an hour, if the formula is right." Kenma shrugged with a smug look on his face.

Back in the room you were still putting up a front with Daichi. Tied to the chair there was nothing you could really do but hope to be rescued.

Daishou looked at the door when he heard a knock. Your head snapped over to the door, you hoped it was someone who could help you.

"What now?" He griped at the door.

"Boss we have an issue." He heard a muffled voice behind the door. The walked over to the door and gripped the handled to open it. Little did he know it was your father.

"Now what?" He stomped over to the door. 

Once Daishou unlocked the door, your father pushed it open making Daishou stumble back. Clearly he wasn't ready for your father's rage. Daishou pointed his gun at your father and pulled the trigger. Your father was prepared for this and dodged it before he launched himself at Daishou. Bokuto ran in after the gun went off and assisted your father with apprehending Daishou. They were both on top of him and got his gun away from him.

Akaashi went straight to you while Bokuto and your father dealt with your captor.

"Oh y/n." Akaashi said as he kneeled down in front of you. He took the gag out of your mouth. Tears of happiness flowed your eyes. Akaashi gave you a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'm so happy you guys found me. I put up a tough act but Keiji I was terrified." Your voice cracked as you confessed.

"I know babe, we got you now." He started to untie you.

Once you were freed you hugged Akaashi who then picked you up and took you out the door. He brought you to the grooms' suite and held you on the couch. Daichi allowed your bridesmaids out of the other room. They were perfectly fine and they were more worried about you.

Once Daishou was taken care of everyone's attention was on you. You were wrapped in a blanket, sitting on Akaashi's lap when your father and Bokuto rushed in the room.

"Y/n." Bokuto hugged you and Akaashi on the couch. "Love are you okay? Are you injured?"

"Ko I'm fine, just a little beaten up." You let out a dry laugh, attempting to joke about the situation.

After your fiancés consoled you a little more, your father was next. Bokuto moved out of the way so he could kneel down.

"Honey I'm so happy you're okay. I can't believe this happened today but I promise you I will rain heck on that bastard. The wedding can be cancelled If you're too scared to do it, I can always move the date."

"Are you serious? I'm fine dad, I promise. Really, there's nothing I can't handle. I am your daughter after all." You gave him a smile. As much as you were traumatized from being held capture by Daishou, you couldn't imagine calling off the wedding now.

"Damn right." Your father said proudly.

"Are we delaying the wedding? I can still go on." You stated out loud and everyone gave you a weird look. They really couldn't believe you still wanted to get married after what just happened.

"But y/n your dress it's ruined." Bokuto said and everyone stared at him. The room was dead silent before your laugh cut the silence.

"Ko this isn't my wedding dress." You said between your laughs. He was referring to the dress you were wearing. It was a long white silk dress that could have been mistaken for a wedding dress. Despite that it wasn't the dress you picked with Kenma, that still remained in secret.

"What? It's not?" Bokuto said in surprise.

"What he's trying to say is that you look so beautiful in this dress that he thought it was the one." Akaashi said before he also began to laugh too.

"So the wedding can still go on?" Bokuto asked innocently.

"Yes." You sighed.

"Okay then what are you doing in here? Go, go get dressed." Bokuto began to shoo you out the door. You turned around and smiled at them.

"Well I'll see you on the isle."