《36》To Early For This.

J U L I A N N E.

This trip was just the best I've ever been too, I honestly didn't expect to be leaving this place with Hunter being my boyfriend. Just saying it makes butterflies errupt in my stomach, I've never felt this happy to be with somebody ever. After that night Hunter expressed his feelings and asked me to be his girlfriend I was ecstatic. That entire night he never left my sight, we spent a little more time walking hand in hand by the lake side until we went back to my room but it didn't end there. He insisted he wanted to spend the night with me but I protested against it but Hunter being Hunter stayed anyways, not that I was complaing I loved each moment of it.

We just layed in bed cuddling in each other's warmth until we fell asleep in each other's arms, I don't think I've ever had such a peaceful sleep ever in my life. I felt safe and protected in his arms and I wished to never be parted from him.

The second day Hunter practically told everyone we were a couple in which Matthew, Bianca, Rose and Hardin never stoped teasing me till now and Hardin of course being my loving brother figure gave Hunter the talk about breaking my heart and all that stuff. Jacob practically stormed out of the room, I felt bad because I knew he had feeling for me but he needed to understand that I don't see him in that way. But Daniel his expression was priceless, I was somehow stratified by his reaction because he was fuming and if it was possible steam would be coming out of his ears.
Karma is a Bitch.

Nathan, Alex and Noah was over the moon but they didn't really tell me anything besides congratulating me but they was definitely having their boy time with Hunter and only God knows what they were even talking about.

The third day was basically boring because out of the blue the weather changed and it was pouring outside so we couldn't go for a swim or hiking so we just stayed in doors.

The forth day is when the fun began the weather cleared up and so we went hiking for a while and Hunter left no stone unturned in showing his public display of affection the entire time. When we was done hiking it was around 3pm so the boys being boys stripped until they was only in their boxers and they jumped right in the lake leaving Rose, bianca and I on the shore. Daniel and _Victoria_ stayed back as well basically making a porn show on the ground. The boys and us girls completely ignored them the entire time.

The fifth day was basically the day we was going back so we spend majority of the day packing and relaxing when we was done.

That night we started the drive to returned home and Hunter stayed the night with me cause Roseanne was staying with Hardin. I started to panic because Reece was still home and it was around 3am in the morning.

...

I felt someone tickle my nose in which made me rub my nose in my sleep and groan out load. Ugh can't a girl get her beauty sleep in peace.

I try and turn around on my double bed but something is strongly holding onto me. I also felt something twisting my hair like it's being wrapped around a finger.

"Ughhh. Leave me alone and let me sleep" I groaned out loud, grabbing one pillow from beside me and putting it over my face. Why does it have to be so damn bright? Someone remind me to build a brick wall in front of my window.

I hear him laugh husikly next to me and I felt an intense pair of eyes stare at me, which made me feel extremely awkward while I lay there.