《34》The Trip - Part 2.

Nathan's Lake house was not even a house to begin with it was huge more like a mansion, no let me rephrase that it was humongous. No words could describe how beautiful this place was, who knew Nathan would be this rich. Damn.

As Hunter brought his car to the main entrance of this place you could see the lake shining from behind the huge house. When Hunter parked the car Noah and Alex where first ones to race out of the car like two toddlers while Jacob trailed behind them. In front of Hunter's car was Hardin's car and two other car's, one I recognized as Nathans but whose was the other?

"Julianne?" That snapped me back to reality and I turned to look at Hunter who was studying me closely "Do you want to go inside?" I nodded my head as a yes and he held my hand as we walked slowly through the large double doors into the house.

The inside was as even more beautiful as the outside as you walk inside above me was a huge gorgeous crystal chandelier. My daze is cut off by a very annoying and squeaky yet familiar voice.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I turn to the direction where the voice is coming from to see it's non other than.

Victoria Hale.

I choose to just ignore her because I'm seriously not in the mood to deal with her right now.

"Excuse me Whore I'm talking to you" Did she just call me a Whore?

"Oh great" Noah mutters to Victoria "Now you're done it"

"Are you talking to me and call me me a whore?" I grit through my teeth.

"Uhh are you dumb? Obviously I'm talking to you who else?" She says in a bored tone.

"Oh. My bad I thought you was talking to yourself beacuse the only Whore I can see in this house is you" I say and at the corner of my eye I could see Noah and Alex trying not to laugh. Hunter and Jacob just smirks at my remark.

"You Bitch! Daniel baby! This slut is calling me a Whore!" She shrieks.

Excuse you but you called me a Whore and slut first and-- Wait. Did she say Daniel? Baby? Huhh?

She turns back to me "There must be some mistake Daniel wouldn't invite a Bitch like you to his lake house so just leave "what the fuck is she going on about? Daniel's lake house?

'I'm sorry but do you own this place?" She opens her mouth to say something but I continue "No you don't so shut the fuck up and do what you do most, stand in one place looking pretty coz that's all you can do" I give her a fake smile.

A look of defeat clouds her features. Knowing her, she's obviously not one to back out of an argument and she'll definitly stop at nothing to have the last word of this.

"You want to know my opinion of you? It's fuck off and it's located that way" she points to the doors.

The coner of my mouth quirks up "You know since you wanna talk about locations..." I pause to take my phone out of my pocket.

It took a few moments but I went on Google Maps on my phone and Victoria just stares at me in confusion.

"What the fuck is she doing?" She asks.

In that moment Nathan, Matthew, Bianca, Rose, Hardin and Daniel enters to see what the commotion is all about but I ignore them and continue to prove a point to this blonde bimbo in front of me.

When I opened the app I tilted the phone towards her so she could see what's on the screen and with my other hand I pointed to the screen "Please do me a favour and locate me to the place where I asked for your opinions."