《32》Making It A Big Deal.

I totally expected Bianca to react like that, hell I even expected Roseanne to react like that but this needs to stop I can't take it anymore. I know he deserves to be sworn or even beaten up but at the end it's not right even if he did hurt me it wouldn't change the past.

"Guys just let it go" I stepped in front of my fuming friends and sibling.

"WHAT?!" Rose and Jacob shouted at the same time.

"Julia are you out of your god damn mind?!" Bianca hollered.

"No. Seriously guys just stop, his not worth it." I said trying to sound calm and not break down but I knew Hunter could see me struggling so he held my hand tightly giving me some assurances.

"No Julianne I will not stop coz all this bastard did was give you pain and I can't just stand here and do nothing-" Bianca said but I cut her off from continuing what she was gonna say.

"Bianca I understand he caused me pain but right now I don't give a single fuck about him I've moved on and I've forgiven him..."

"But..." Jacob cut me off.

"No. just listen to me, y'all will not do anything just let it go. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

They all mumbled a 'Yes but I knew they wouldn't let it go but I also knew they wouldn't act on it. My gaze went to Daniel with just sat there with a smug expression but I'm going to ignore it. Nate, Noah and Alex just sat there watching the scene not knowing what to do or say but I could see that they wanted to say something so just gave them a forced smile. That's when the bell rang indicating that I still have classes to go too.

Just Great.

...

The day went by surprising quick, I tried to forget the incidents that happened this morning but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't.While we changing classes i couldn't help but notice that Daniel already started his player ways with the girls and when ever he saw me he smirked and gave me a wink which I replied with my middle finger.

Hunter was undeniably quiet he only asked me now and again if I was okay but that was it, I felt really bad not knowing why he was acting like that.

Once school was over I walked out of school towards the parking lot to see Nathan, Noah, Alex and Daniel standing by Nathan's Car which happens to be next to be next to mine. Ughh.

"Hey Julia you still up for the Trip tomorrow right?" Nate asked.

Shit I almost forgot about that.

"Uhh yeah?" I said, Which came out more like a question.

"Great! See you tomorrow then" he said.

Noah and Alex was sharing some looks at each other almost like Nathan had forgot to say something but before I could comment on that I felt a hand sneak around my waist and spun me around so I could face them. Which resulted in my face hitting onto someone's hard muscular chest.

"Hey princess" Hunter whispers in my ear and I unknowingly let out a giggle.

Daniel snickers.

I was about to turn around to ask him what the hell was his damn problem when Hunter brought me back to face him and claimed my lips with his own. The kiss was gentle but as soon as Hunter started to deepen the kiss.

"Oh for the love of--" Alex wails.

That's when I pull away to catch my breath and face the boys.

"Wait, wait. Hold on for a minute. You two are a thing?" Noah said with confusion, he was about to continue whatever he wanted to say but Nathan cut's him off.

"FINALLY!" He exclams and fist pumps the air "Finally this fool grew some balls to go ask you out" the blush creeps through my face as I felt my face getting hot.

"Can y'all stop making it a big deal" I say and snuggle my face into Hunter's chest.

"Big deal? Big deal?! Bloody hell Julianne it is for sure a big deal" Nathan said.

"Duhh, you know Hunter used to only speak about you like 'Julianne this and Julianne that" sometimes we used to think of asking you out on his behalf coz he couldn't man the fuc-" Noah said but was cut off when Alex smacked him upside his head.

"Hey! What the hell dude?!"

"Noah shut the fuck up before Scott uses you as a punching bag" Alex sneers and I see Noah look at Hunter while Hunter is glaring at him, he immediately turns pale and shuts his mouth and Nathan scoffs.

Ugh Boys.

*...*

A/N: Short Chapter I know :( I'm Sorry will update soon currently started exams so hopefully after exams I'll post a new update :)

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii💙🌻