《35》I Love You.

H U N T E R.

I've been pacing back and forth in this room for the past half an hour thinking if I should do it or not. Maybe the boys are right, maybe I just need to man up and get my girl. But I'm terrified, what if she doesn't feel the same way I feel about her? Or what if she rejects me? Ugh what the hell am I going to do?

"Dude just go to her room knock at the door and when she opens it say" Noah clears his throat "oh Julianne... my dearest Julianne--Ow what the fuck Alex!"

"Dumb nut this is not Romeo and Juliet, this is Hunter trying to ask Julianne to be his girl. idiot." Alex says slightly annoyed and Noah glares at Alex.

"Would you two just shut it I already have a headache" I sit down at the edge of the bed and rub my temples.

"Wow someone has a stick stuck up his ass" Noah mutters and I glared at him, in which he threw his hands up in defence.

"Seriously guys I called y'all here to help me not fucking have a tea party for crying out loud!" I narrow my eyes at them.

"Well technically you need to have tea and snacks in order to have a tea party but--" Alex shuts up when he sees me glaring at him.

"I have an idea!" Noah jumps up from sitting on the bed in result him almost falling flat on his face. This should be damn great. Ugh. "Why don't you take her for a walk by the lake side and then pop the question there?" Wow I can't believe I'm saying this but his a genus!

"That's it! That's a brilliant idea Noah, I knew you had it somewhere in you" I say while patting his back in appreciation.

"First Time in his life he said something smart" Alex mutters and Noah glares at him. I snicker at them and start planning how this night is going to go on.

Julianne be prepared to been swept of your feet. My love.

J U L I A N N E.

I sat on the bed leaning against the headboard with the lamp on the night stand next to me as the only source of light in the room while reading pride and prejudice.

Knock Knock.

"Julianne? You're awake?"

Hunter?

I placed my book on the bed and got up to open the door, once I opened it Hunter stood there with his hands in is pocket looking very nervous. What? When I took in his appearance as to what he was wearing, he wore black jeans with a grey polo sweat shirt and a leather jacket with his white Nike sneakers.

"Hunter? What are you doing here at this time of the night?" I asked in confusion.

He looked at me for a moment until he started examining what I was wearing his gaze started at my legs going up and that's when I realised that I was just wearing shorts and a tank top. He gaze stop at my chest which made me roll my eyes. I clicked my fingers in front of his face in order to get his attention.

"Hello? My eyes is up here" I point to my eyes "You perv" I say narrowed eyes.

"Uhhm...y-yeah...sorry...uhhh I was wondering if you wanted to come for a walk by the lake side with me?" He asks while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.