《10》Wake Up Call.

When I finish shower I sat in my room the rest of the night thinking about that intoxicating kiss that Hunter and i shared. It's already 12 am I better get to bed but then my thoughts are cut short by my phone ringing without looking at the caller ID I answered

"hello" I said

" hello princess" Hunter voice says on the other side of the phone.

"Hunter why are you phoning me so late at night?" I say.

" coz I'm not tired and I could see your light on so I figured you would be awake" He says.

After that we spoke for a while, I didn't mention the kiss coz that would have been to awkward for me to handle but I did find out that him and Matthew have been friends since childhood but since Matt moved when they was about 12 years old and since then he hasn't spoken to Matt. We spoke for 3 hour's just about our lives until i fell off to sleep while on the call last thing I heard was Hunter saying.

"Good night princess".

...

I woke up at 7:30am and I realise that I woke up late and only have 30 minutes to get ready. After I showered and got ready I went down stair's in a rush. In the kitchen on the fridge there was a note from Rose.

"Julianne there's pancakes in the fridge and Hunter will take you to school coz he also got up late Hardin and I are going together so enjoy xx Roseanne"

Oh god no! Going to school with Hunter is going to be so awkward today after what happened yesterday, I'm going to be like a zombie today I think I only had like 3 hours of sleep I think or less I don't even know.

I heated the pancakes and ate it as quickly as i could as it is I was already super late so I locked up and went outside, there I saw a Hunter parked his car in my drive way and there was also a sleepy Hunter leaning against his car waiting for me. When he saw me that smirk came on that damn gorgeous face of his. Gosh what the hell am I thinking? Even though he looked so tired he still managed to look so cute.Ughh Julianne just shut up.

"Hey there sleepy head" Hunter said.

"Ha ha hilarious, let's just go to school we already late" I said and then yawned.

The drive was awkward and in silence I wanted to ask him so badly why he kissed me but that is just asking for trouble you know.

"So you enjoyed our little session yesterday?" Hunter asked and he smirked but his eyes still glued to the road. I didn't know if he was talking about the kiss or the phone call

"I-uhh-What?" that's all that i manage to say.

He grins. Great going Julianne, just great.

"Uhh the phone call duhh or should we talk about our other session" he asks and winks at me.

I can actually feel my cheeks going red and me like a fool I start blushing.

"Uhhhm the phone call was nice I couldn't sleep whole night that call help me to sleep so thank you" I say and then without warning I did something deadly, I kiss his cheek and he pressed the break.

" Gosh women!! Do you want to die today huhh? If you wanted to kiss me you could have just asked and I would gladly do it, gosh Julianne you are crazy" Hunter said and I was still dying from laugher

"That was just a wake up call Darling" I say and giggle.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻