《03》Chocolate Chip.

I woke up with such a bad headache, I don't even remember what happened last night. How did I end up in my room. I tried going through my pictures on my phone to see if I could recall anything, but unfortunately I didn't so I got up took a shower changed and freshened up. I put my phone on charge because my phone was on the verge off dying. I decided to go downstairs and face the results of last night Because I definitely knew that whatever is waiting downstairs isn't going to be a pretty sight.

When I reached the hallway the place was completely clean and to be honest I was so shocked because who knew Roseanne could clean the house. I went downstairs to see Rose sleeping on the couch and Jacob on the other couch and then I thought to myself oh my god Jacob and her cleaned the house I feel so bad because instead of helping them I was wasted and unconscious in my bed. Wait hold up that means Jacob put me in my bed holy shit I'm going to be so embarrassed when he wakes up because I don't even know how bad I was last night.

Two hours went by and Rose had woke up and went to bed in her room. After that Jacob had woke up so I made him some coffee and decided to get to the point and asked him about last night.

"So how bad was l"

Jacob let out a small laugh and said "uhh... you were dancing on the pool table in front of all the boys from Rose's class, I told you many times to come down before you fall but stubborn you didn't listen. Then when you was about to fall I caught you and took you straight to your room and locked you inside".

Oh my god I was so shocked and embarrassed I was actually blank for the first time in my life. Luckily Jacob was there or else I don't even want to think about what would have happened. Finally I got the courage to say something.

"Thanks Jacob I honestly don't know what would have happened if it wasn't for you.

Jacob had a smirk on his face"No it's fine honestly you're my best friend why would I just leave you in that state. Anyways let's forget about last night, wanna go grab something from Starbucks".

Wow okay that's the first and who am I too say no to Starbucks so of course I agreed. Plus I love going for drives in Jacob's car because I just love his car he has a BMW

The drive was amazing, Jacob and I are so alike we love the same music so all the way we were singing. Once we reached Starbucks I ordered a chocolate chip frap and Jacob ordered a caramel frap. We decided to take it away, so we went for a walk instead, we walked on the beach since it's close to Starbucks and the place was really busy.

Once we reached the beach we went for the walk I decided to ask him about last night.

"So... Jayy how was Bianca last night?"

Jacob had a smirk on his face and honestly he looks so cute when he smirk's and his light brown hair is just so amazing, Wow Julianne snap out of it he is your best friend. Then Jacob snaps me out from my thoughts and says

"Bianca and Matt is dating she actually came running to me to tell me and she was so sad to know that you was sleeping she said she'd speak too you today"

I was completely shocked like I knew Bee and Matt would end up together but not so soon.

"Wow that's so great I'm so happy for her I really need to speak to her, you know we should have brought her along with us it would have been fun"

Jacob let's out a laugh"Yeah it would have have been fun but I wanted to spend time with you".

Wait hold up what, I actually can't believe that he said that, I'm actually blushing I turned my head so that he couldn't see how much I was blushing.

A/N: Aww Julianne and Jacob moments how sweet *wink wink* >.<

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻