《19》Runner Away.

"ughh not again" I mumble to myself, groan and rub my temples.

...

These four always knew I missed them or in their words "like one of them" which maybe is or isn't true who knows, they even had an argument about which one. But I just shut them out.

You know if they only start again now I will kill them.

"She's definitely thinking about Jacob I'm telling you" Bianca whispers to them but I obviously heard it. Matthew agreed to her but Rose and Hardin didn't.

" Noo she's thinking about Hunt" Hardin say and Rose agreed to him.

Of course.

Ughhh now they start to argue. God Jesus Christ make them stop. I turn around to see that Hunter and Jacob is staring here, ohh my god these people need to stop before they hear.

I bang my hands on the table and stand up

"ENOUGH!" I yell at them and they all froze. "I'm not thinking about either of them so can y'all like stop right now!" I shouted and narrowed my eyes at them.

Then it hit me like a bucket ice water that we still in the cafeteria and everyone is looking at us including Hunter, Jacob and their jocks. I can hear whispers but to be honest I don't care right now.

"Ughh" I mumble and sigh.

These four idiots just stare at me with blank expressions.

"You know what I'm out of here" I say to them and grab my bag and start walking out and I can just feel the stares.

I just really need a quite place right now. I think I should go to the library, yeah good idea. I make my way to the library and I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket but I ignore it until I got to the library.

_
Bianca💕: Julia we really sorry❤ please come back.

Matthew😎: sorry❤
Matthew😎: Julianne we didn't mean to make you angry😔

Rose👑: Sis I'm really sorry please don't be angry☹💔

Hardin😋: Julianne❤
Hardin😋: Sorry❤
Hardin😋: please come back😭💔
Hardin😋: don't be angry us☹

These people make me laugh but after all I love them but they are gone mad. I decide to make a group coz I'm too lazy to reply to them individually.

"IDIOTS🙄😒"

Rose👑: omg Julianne where the heck are you?!

Matthew😎: seriously idoits?
Matthew😎: you lucky we know you 😑

Me: ohh shut it and stop complaining y'all made me angry 🙄

Hardin😋: don't worry julia I hit him for you😁

Bianca💕: hmm anyways Julianne where the hell are you?

Me: no can do I'm somewhere far from you unholy people in peace😌

Matthew😎: woahh hold up,
Matthrw😎: Julianne...🤔

Me: yes your royal highness 🙄
Me: asswipe😒

Matthew😎: hmm🙄Anyways😌
Matthew😎: I hope you using protection👀 if not I'll beat Hunter or Jacobs ass😂

Me: Matthew!!!😱
Me: wtff mann🙄 you know if I leave this library and come for you I'll kick you so hard where most boys hate being kicked so shut the fuck up 🙄🙄
Me: And I'm not with Jacob or Hunter😑😤so can your guys just drop it.

Matthew😎: haa now we got you😌 we'll be there soon sit thight😉

Me: what?...Oh My God NOO!!!!😲😤

Rose👑: I told you guys she would be there🤦‍🙄

Bianca💕: okay queen bee next time we'll listen to you 😑🙄

Hardin😋: get off your phones and lets go!!!🙄

Fuck my life I need to get out of here right now before they come. I grab my stuff and run towards the exit.

It's so funny, I can't believe I'm running away from my friends and my sister.

My thoughts is cut of by me running to someone and his chest is hard so I assumed it was a boy.

"Oh my god I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I-" I say while picking up my book and not knowing who I'm talking too.

" Woah hold up princess why are you in such a hurry" a familiar voice speaks.

I look up at him and met his beautiful blue eyes and a smirk plastered right across his face I couldn't but stare but then I froze coz that's when I realised it was the one and only

Hunter Scott.

...

A/N: Oh yeah, that's right HUNTER'S BACK BABY!! WOOHOO!!😂😂

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤

- Shii💙🌻