《16》His Girl.

H U N T E R.

I wonder why Julianne didn't come with me to school, I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

" Hunter! Over here!" Matthew hollers.

Maybe I should ask Matt and Bianca where is Julianne coz from what I can see she's not with them. Roseanne told me she went to school with her mum but where is she.

"Sup guys" I say and nod.

"Hunt, why you looking so distracted? Missing Julianne are you?" Bianca asks and raises an eyebrows

I don't know what to say. Am I missing her? After what happened at her house yesterday I was too embarrassed to talk to her.

"Uhh I was just wondering where she is coz she didn't ride to school with me today" I say.

Bianca just looks at Matt and she nods at him and I'm 100% sure there's something going on and no one is ready to tell me.

"Chill bro she's fine her mum just wanted to drop her off, like you know mother, daughter time something like that" Matt says. I just nod

Let me just, let it go I'll talk to her in class. But I can't help but think if her mum dropped her off then why isn't she here.

Gosh I can't do this I need to find her now. "Anyway guys catch your'll later going for a walk" I say, salute them and they just nod.

As I walk through the assembly area I don't know what made me look at that very spot Julianne said she, Bianca and stupid Jacob always meet by and I see see her but she's talking to someone. I can only see her bag but I know it's her coz who would not recognise that holographic bag that I still can't believe that she customised herself.

Then I take another closer look to see she's talking to Jacob and my heart drops for some reason.

I go a little closer so I could hear what they saying.

"Where's your little boyfriend Julianne" I hear Jacob say and that's when I feel like punching the day lights out of him but then julianne speaks.

"Are you kidding me what is wrong you?and for the last time Hunter is not my boyfriend, why do you hate him so much, he never did you anything and I didn't either so why are you so angry with us"

"You won't understand Julianne and I'm not angry with you" he said.

"Come on try me" she say and fold her arms

"NO!"

" Jacob please"

" I said no"

" Jacob this is me you arguing with so you know I'll make you spill it whether it's a legal or illegal way" she says.

Wow I guess julianne is a really bad ass girl and can defend for herself. That is what I love about her.

" I don't care you can do what ever you want, I will still not say!" he yells at her and if he continues then I'll...my thoughts is cut off by julianne

" Jacob just TELL ME!!" She yells back at him and gives him a shock for a second

Damn.

" IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU JULIANNE!!" Jacob shouts.

Wait wait hold up, what!!

Oh my god I should have saw this coming but hell no I like her and he can't just come in and think his superman and take my girl.

Wait what the hell am I even saying Julianne is not even mine. We not dating or anything we just kissed a few time I don't even know how she feels about me. What if she doesn't like me and likes Jacob coz she knows Jacob alot longer than she knows me.

She looks shocked and also like she wants to cry.

Fuck.

I just want to embrace her and tell her she doesn't need to worry but I can't. I need to man up and get my girl.

Before I could go to her she gets up and starts to run towards the cafeteria.

"Julianne!!" I call her but she doesn't hear me.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻