《31》The Past Always Stays in the Past. Not.

J U L I A N N E.

I took Ella back to my room because honestly if I was downstairs with all of them my mood would definitely change and I don't want to be in a bad mood with Ella here. I feel like I'm overreacting by not speaking to anyone but maybe I just need time and I'll be okay.

Ella looks so much like Hunter that it's unbelievable. Her hair is light brown almost hazel but the only feature about her that I admire and that stands out is her eyes. She has the same beautiful Blue eyes with specs of green as Hunter.

The only thing we did was watch movies which was shocking to me because I thought three year old's only liked to play with toys or have tea parties with their teddies but no

The only thing we did was watch movies which was shocking to me because I thought three year old's only liked to play with toys or have tea parties with their teddies but no. Ella and I basically watched all the Disney princess movies.

"Juli I'm sleepy" She said with a big yawn.

"Aww baby lay down in the mean time, your mummy will be here any moment"

She layed down on my lap and in no time her eyes was closed and her breathing was stable, she was fast asleep.

Knock knock.

My head snapped to look at who was knocking on my room door and Ella started to wiggle on my lap. That's when I saw Hunter poke his head into the room.

"Uhh Julianne I came to take..." he cut himself off when he saw Ella sleeping on my lap.

I don't know if I'm seeing right or not but I swear i saw him smile, like an actual wide smile. He looked like he was deep in thought while looking at us smiling to himself. Weird.

"Hunter?" I said and he flinched as if he was brought back to reality.

"Uhhm yeah sorry, I guess I should uhh take Elena now"

"Huh? Whose Elena?" I said clearly confused.

"Oh uhh Elena is her full name, Ella is for short form" oh that makes sense. "I guess we should get going now it's getting late"

He picked up Ella carefully so she wouldn't wake up and put her head gently on his shoulder. I walked behind him while he started walking down. Everyone was standing by the front door and when they saw me I heard some gasps and some say my name lowly as if they didn't exact me to be here.

"I'm sorry..." that was the only words that left my mouth before I was grabbed into one big group hug. Hardin, Reece, Bianca, Rose, Jacob, Justin, Nathan, Noah and Alex all was tangled in the hug and I was like stuck in the middle. I didn't know if I should cry or laugh so eventually along the line I did both.

"Okay guys I can't breath!" I hollered and they all tore apart from me, that's when it was my turn to gasp. Reece had tears in his eyes, i couldn't believe it because my brother never crys. That's when I couldn't take it anymore all my anger was gone I ran straight to him and embraced him, of course he towered over me like giraffe but lets leave that jokes for another time. After I convinced all of them that I was fine they left, Hunter for sure wasn't convinced but he had to take Ella home but I for sure know that his not going to let this matter go.

Ugh.

...

The morning came faster than expected and to my surprise I woke up early, really early. It's about 6:00am which means I have exactly two hours till school starts and I can't possibly go back to sleep. So i just lay in bed thinking about the recent events that had taken place, it's just shocking how much your life can change in a month.

Just a month ago i was a girl that was considered a person who keeps to herself and only speaks or hangs out with her two Best Friends. The girl who always has her head in a book instead of doing things teenagers her age are doing. But now a month later you wouldn't even say that girl ever existed.

Yeah I know. Strange.

When I decided it was time to get ready for school I dragged myself out of bed and had a quick shower and decided to just wear something simple because honestly I'm not really in a mood to dress up. I wore a plain white tank top with my black hoodie over and just some casual blue jeans, with my white Nike sneakers.

I didn't eat breakfast because I thought I'd maybe stop by Starbucks and grab some coffee maybe that would help me feel, well less dead.

I parked my car in the parking lot and as soon as i entered the school door's everyone's eyes was on me. I just carried on walking ahead right now I was so confused, Why are they looking at me? I heard some of the whispers and that got me even more confused.

Isn't she his ex?

I heard his wants her back?

Is he back because of her?

No. It can't be. He can't be back No. No. No. No.

As soon as i entered the cafeteria, everyone stoped what they was doing and stared at me. WHAT THE HELL HAVEN'T Y'ALL SEEN A GIRL BEFORE!? I mentally shouted at them. That's when I saw the face I wished never to be seen again. He had an wide evil smirk on his face.

I felt like I was going be sick to my stomach I couldn't take it, when I was about to turn and run as far as possible someone grabbed my arm. I first looked at the hand that grabbed my arm then my gaze lifted to see who it belonged too. Hunter.

His eyes held many emotions which was unknown to me but his gaze wasn't fixed on my eyes but on someone else. When I looked back to see who he was glaring at I realised it was Daniel, but now Daniel wasn't smirking he was looking from me to Hunter back and forth. I felt Hunter's hand move gently from my upper arm right down to my waist and he pulled me towards him so I was basically glued to his side.

A few gasps was heard from the cafeteria but honestly that wasn't my concern at the moment, all I could think about was the feeling of Hunters hand securely holding me. I felt safe and protected in his hold I didn't want him to ever let go of me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Hunter walking which made me walk along with him without my brain comprehending what is happening.

When I looked up to see Daniels expression a gasp almost left my mouth his fist was clenched and he was furious. Daniel was sitting at Hunter and the team's table that means Nathan, Noah and Alex was there.

"Hey Julianne! I hope you feeling better" Nathan asks with concern, I'm not sure if he noticed the tention but seems like he didn't so I just act along.

"Yeah I'm okay, thanks Nate" I said while sitting right across Daniel with Noah on my right and Hunter on my left, let's just say his hands is still on my waist.

"That's good! Oh by the way this is my cousin Daniel" Wait. What. Before i could say something back, familiar voices shout from behind me.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" That sounded like Roseanne. That's when I turned around to see my furious sister and my two Best Friends of mine storming this way while a confused Hardin and Matthew trail behind.

"You got some fucking nerve to be back here Prescott!!" Jacob hollers while he lungs for Daniel but Hardin holds him back.

"Bitchs Move!" Bianca push past Hardin and Jacob, while Hunter, Noah and I move out of the way because I for sure know this isn't gonna end well. "YOU ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR DISGUSTING FACE BACK HERE AFTER YOU FUCKING BROKE MY BEST FRIEND'S HEART !?, YOU DIPSHIT DICKHEAD MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!"

Oh boy this is definitely not going to end well...

...

A/N: So yeahh...That happened...DANIELS BACK!!...Don't kill me >.<

Don't forget to vote and comment❤

- Shii💙🌻